testmastah is offline New Member

Letrozole and it's effects on sex drive

First off, yes, I have done my research and I also used the search feature. Everything I can find just simply states that letro can kill your sex drive after a certain dose (usually about 1mg, I guess.)

However, no one says *how* it acts exactly in order to drive your libido down to zero. Is it just the fact that it severely decreases estrogen levels in the body? Or is it also due to something else?

Further, I read somewhere that letro can *permanently* decrease\destroy your sex drive. Everything else I have read seems to contradict this statement, so I think this isn't true? Any input on this?

Thanks guys!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by testmastah View Post
    First off, yes, I have done my research and I also used the search feature. Everything I can find just simply states that letro can kill your sex drive after a certain dose (usually about 1mg, I guess.)

However, no one says *how* it acts exactly in order to drive your libido down to zero. Is it just the fact that it severely decreases estrogen levels in the body? Or is it also due to something else?

Further, I read somewhere that letro can *permanently* decrease\destroy your sex drive. Everything else I have read seems to contradict this statement, so I think this isn't true? Any input on this?

Thanks guys!
    Everyone is diffrent ( as far as a certain dose).. Yes , letro can kill your sexdrive .. Too little estrogen is the culprit( remeber too high , or too low of a estrogen level can affect your sex drive ..

No it does not permanently destroy your sexdrive ..

Merc.

Kokaine is offline Junior Member
    I didn't spank the monkey for like 2 months while on letro.They should give it to rapists for treatment.

IMBIGRU is offline Banned
    It killed my sex drive also... but I took way too much,,, Im going to try it again soon at a lower dose

Thread Information