TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

Gyno/Letro Question

I didn't get a response in the anabolic forum so I thought I would try it here. Here it goes:

I had a little bit of gyno near the end of my test e cycle so I did c bino's gyno reversal with letro (this is the start of week 3 on letro). This week I am starting to taper down from 2.5mg ed and I have also lowered my test from 500mg ew to 250mg ew (last injection was today). Now I need to finish up with letro and the test e and get ready for pct which includes clomid and nolva.

Any suggestions on how to does this most effectively with minimal sides?

Btw, my cycle planned was 12 weeks test e 500mg and tbol 50mg ed weeks 1-6. The tbol gave me horrible sides so I ended up lowering the dose down to 10mg ed and then just had to stop it all together. The test e, which came in sachets, was in my opinion awful too. Although I got some good strength gains, I never really got that feeling of well being like I usually get and to be honest I did not get no where near as horny as I usually do??? This cycle has been a nightmare and an emotional rollercoaster.

From now on, if I can not get human grade gear then I am not taking anything but protein and tribulus or something safe!

TOOBAD is offline Associate Member
    Could someone try to answer this, I am not having much luck here!

Thread Information