HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

Unrecovered Natural Test levels

Has anyone heard of someone that a few years after their/your last cycle, natural test levels did not fully recovered for whatever reason (i.e. improper PCT, etc.) then was required to take clomid to stimulate natural levels again that long after in order to restore test levels back to normal?

I have a friend that just was informed that his free testosterone levels are low and feels as though it is due to improper PCT a few years back after his last AAS cycle.

Another friend also had this problem and took a clomid only cycle a few years after his last cycle because his test levels were very low and the clomid actually stimulated his natural test levels back to normal.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing with so much time going by with low natural levels then getting them back to par a few years later?

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    You also have to keep in mind that natural testosterone levels decrease with age.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peducho0113 View Post
    You also have to keep in mind that natural testosterone levels decrease with age.
    Studies show that natural test levels generally begin decreasing by approx. 1%/year when you hit around 40 years old.

This guy just turned 25.

His Free test levels are border line low but everything else is fine/normal levels

lot's a dudes have to do it, but i doubt it renders permanent results. Chances are you'd have to do it in cycles just like AAS, or just get HRT

actually i think ive heard of a procedure where they zap neurons in the hypthalamus to make it less sensitive to test, making your balls work harder. I'll try to find the journals on that or whatev

Thread Information