drive it!! is offline Associate Member

wieght loss during pct

Hey guys, a little help if you will?
    i just finished 12 weeks test cyp 500 a wk and tren enth 300 a wk
    gained around 16lbs and body comp change quite a bit. probally from 20%ish bf to around 15%ish or somewhere in the neighbor hood. i waited the prescribed time to begin pct 18 days after last inj of cyp Im using 100mg clomid and 20mg of nolva plan to do so for a month. the problem is i cant stopp losing wieght i finished cycle at 274LBS at start of cpt i was down to 268 now after less then a week of pct im at 264 when will it stop. im not force feeding myself like i was on cycle due to advice i was given for post cycle diet from these forums. any help would be appreciated.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know where you got your pct nutrition advice but you have to consume high cals during PCT to offset your hormonal imbalance. Your hormones are all out of whack and eating a lot of calories (the same cal consumption while on cycle) is the only way (with proper PCT compounds) you combat losing the weight you have put on during cylce.

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    Thanxs, i ran a thread about a month ago to get my diet and training ready for how i would do it during pct, and several people agreed (some were senior guys around here) to back down calories because your not as anabolic and you body cant use as many calories as when on cycle . do you disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by drive it!! View Post
    Thanxs, i ran a thread about a month ago to get my diet and training ready for how i would do it during pct, and several people agreed (some were senior guys around here) to back down calories because your not as anabolic and you body cant use as many calories as when on cycle . do you disagree?
    I wouldn't back the cals down unless I started to see excess fat in the mirror. That being said, if you do decide to back cals down 200-300 should suffice.

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    drive it . . . you have heard right from the senior guys on the site . . listen up

When you use AAS, your metabolism is sparked causing you to eat more and more frequently. Your body needs it. When you come to the conclusion of an anabolic cycle, you hormone levels do change, however, they are slowed down. Because your body is "shutting down" and working at a slower pace, you cannot consume the same amount of cals that you were. . . when on cycle. In turn, the body will not be able to handle all the food, there will be increased glycogen stores from the carbs you are taking in, the body will be dispersing most of the protein (not obsorbing it), and in turn, fat deposition will occur.

I know this from previous experince.....for my body type, i need to eat less in order to maintain what I have put on . . . keep the protein high, but not too high . . . and watch your carb intake. . . If I were to eat more when I came off I would gain fat very quickly. . . I and many others do not agree with "Eat more to maintain your gains" when you come off. . . Trust me.

What exactly is your diet that is causing you too loose weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Civic0 View Post
    What exactly is your diet that is causing you too loose weight?
    simple...he is not eating enough! While on cycle he was eating say 500 cals over maintenance so his body adjusted and therefore raised his BMR. So now that he is eating at maintenance level again the body see's this as a defecit.

Thread Information