Blayker is offline Junior Member

My testosterone lvl results after the pct

Hello...

After i finshed my cycle i did:
    proviron 3-4 weeks @ 25mg-50mg ed
    Clomiphene: 4 weeks @ 100mg ed first 2 weeks, 50mg ed last 2 weeks

for PCT

and after i finshed it after amonth i did the testosterone -test and here is the results
    31.54 {nmol/L}

please let me know if my testosterone lvl is normal or not for 19 years old.
    and i would like to know if my creatinie lvl is good or not
    104{umol/l}

there is one thing that im worried about is that my nipple is geting headed and pointed for some reason and it damn hurts me.is this gyno?

thanks
    Last edited by Blayker; 06-17-2008 at 05:20 PM.

pump

futurestar67 is offline Junior Member
    If it is hurts when you touch it and its pointing its probably gyno. Gets some Letro and you should be fine.

Canu you please explain how i should take Letro?
    like how many times a week i have to take it and the dosage.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    sounds like gyno, is there a hard lump yet or just soft tissue?
    I know it's already done but you shouldn't have cycled at 19.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    your 19, too young. you never got your levels checked b4 hand? you never really laid out what your cycle was like, and you dont seem to have a great understanding of proper use of anabolic /androgenic steroids . This used to worry me but now it scares me as this is a good citation for the govt. to use against all steroid users, grouping them together as an uneducated bunch of KIDS that are harming their bodies

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Agreed, your too young and uneducated.

Use the search function and read the stickies. You need letro bro for gyno.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    there needs to be a test you can take on your knowledge before you can get gear

its not hard unless i touch it it will gow bigger and more pointing,but the nipple it self is actully soft.

you need to know what your estradiol level is. Didnt you get those results? I've never seen test levels in that notation so i cant tell you if its normal. Did the lab flag it as abnormal? What did the doc say? I would not use something like letro without first knowing that you have an estrogen problem. Start with nolva sine you dont even have a lump yet, then find out what estrogen and prolactin are at.

First of all i would like to thank you guys for trying to help me out
    Before i got on my cycle my testosterone lvl was:
    14.64{nmol/L}

after the PCT:
    31.54 {nmol/L}
    Refernce ranges is between
    6.0 - 30.4 this is the normal range for testosterone

what im worried about is that my testosterone lvl jumped to double to it what was before the cycle,im just wondring is that good or wrong?is it gonna drop down?since its above the normal range by 1.50
    The doc said its ok for you to have that high testosterone lvl.But i want to confirm that everything is ok by you guys.

Markosterone is offline Member
    do another test 2 months after pct....

hell I would love it if my test levels doubled after a cycle

ummm?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayker View Post
    First of all i would like to thank you guys for trying to help me out
    Before i got on my cycle my testosterone lvl was:
    14.64{nmol/L}

after the PCT:
    31.54 {nmol/L}
    Refernce ranges is between
    6.0 - 30.4 this is the normal range for testosterone

what im worried about is that my testosterone lvl jumped to double to it what was before the cycle,im just wondring is that good or wrong?is it gonna drop down?since its above the normal range by 1.50
    The doc said its ok for you to have that high testosterone lvl.But i want to confirm that everything is ok by you guys.
    How many weeks after your PCT finishing did you get your BW done? If its not after 6(ish) weeks, I think you may still be experiencing the effects of your PCT compounds. I did this after 4-5 weeks after my PCVT finished.

The following is information I've found using the search feature here....So, so can you...

Creatinine

Creatinine is a byproduct of creatine phosphate, the chemical used in contraction of skeletal muscle. So, the more muscle mass you have, the higher the creatine levels and therefore the higher the levels of creatinine. Also, when you ingest large amounts of beef or other meats that have high levels of creatine in them, you can increase creatinine levels as well. Since creatinine levels are used to measure the functioning of the kidneys, this easily explains why creatine has been accused of causing kidney damage, since it naturally results in an increase in creatinine levels.

However, we need to remember that these tests are only indicators of functioning and thus outside drugs and supplements can influence them and give false results, as creatine may do. This is why creatine, while increasing creatinine levels, does not cause renal damage or impair function. Generally speaking, though, increased levels are indicative of urinary tract obstruction, acute tubular necrosis, reduced renal blood flow (stemming from shock, dehydration, congestive heart failure, atherosclerosis), as well as acr*****ly. Decreased levels can be indicative of debilitation, and decreased muscle mass via disease or some other cause.

Normal range:

Adult Male
    0.6-1.2 mg/dl

Endocrine Function

Testosterone (Free and Total)

This is of course the hormone that you should all be extremely familiar with as it's the name of this here magazine! Anyhow, just as some background info, about 95% of the circulating Testosterone in a man's body is formed by the Leydig cells, which are found in the testicles. Women also have a small amount of Testosterone in their body as well. (Some more than others, which accounts for the bearded ladies you see at the circus, or hanging around with Chris Shugart.) This is from a very small amount of Testosterone secreted by the ovaries and the adrenal gland (in which the majority is made from the adrenal conversion of androstenedione to Testosterone via 17-beta HSD).

Nomal range, total Testosterone:

Male

Age 14
    <1200 ng/dl

Age 15-16
    100-1200 ng/dl

Age 17-18
    300-1200 ng/dl

Age 19-40
    300-950 ng/dl

Over 40
    240-950 ng/dl

Female

Age 17-18
    20-120 ng/dl

Over 18
    20-80 ng/dl

Normal range, free Testosterone:

Male
    50-210 pg/ml

Read ALL of this thread. Bloowork is one, if not, the most important part of using steroids (I believe) and is often completely overlooked.

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

Thread Information