prolactin issues

So I still have not done any aas cycles yet, but a few months ago I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol and tren followed by a pct of nolva at 40/30/20/10. I did not think I had any problems but then after I a few weeks after pct my nipples started to itch slighty...at first i thought it was all in my head but a month after I noticed that they where slighty puffy and i had some clear liquid that i could squeez out of them.... so i went to the doc and got blood test and found out that my prolactin levels are almost twice the normal level.

so i have a few questions
    1. what can i take right now to get these levels down...i've heard about caber but I can't find that on the lion research site
    2. If I do another prohormone/aas cycle what would be best to make sure this same problem doesn't happen again

stats:
    200 pounds
    5-9
    13% body fat
    no aas cycles
    lifting hard for about 18 months, on and on for the two years before that.

thanks!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    So I still have not done any aas cycles yet, but a few months ago I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol and tren followed by a pct of nolva at 40/30/20/10. I did not think I had any problems but then after I a few weeks after pct my nipples started to itch slighty...at first i thought it was all in my head but a month after I noticed that they where slighty puffy and i had some clear liquid that i could squeez out of them.... so i went to the doc and got blood test and found out that my prolactin levels are almost twice the normal level.

so i have a few questions
    1. what can i take right now to get these levels down...i've heard about caber but I can't find that on the lion research site
    2. If I do another prohormone/aas cycle what would be best to make sure this same problem doesn't happen again

stats:
    200 pounds
    5-9
    13% body fat
    no aas cycles
    lifting hard for about 18 months, on and on for the two years before that.

thanks!
    Find some Cabergoline. Lion isnt the only research company to sell it. Visit some other forums with research companies as sponsors. Lion's Caber is also very expensive.

It would be wise to use cabergoline whenever using 19-Nor's (Deca /Tren) and prohormones/prosteroids that may increase prolactin, or even estrogen. It seems your prone to gyno.

Also use AI's when cycling steroids that aromotase.

what would you recomend i dose it at right now to get ride of this issue? what would the dose be when running a cycle? Would i run it it to pct also?

what would you recomend i dose it at right now to get ride of this issue? what would the dose be when running a cycle? Would i run it it to pct also?
    Run at 0.5mg/E3D and see how you go. Run it with Arimidex at 0.5mg/EOD too.

Stop the Caber when the 19-Nor steroids have extited your system.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    you say you ran TREN but have never done AAS cycles?

hmmm

and look around online. youll find caber. its not cheap

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    caber or bromo is the answer...

Letro as well, especially if you have existing gyno and wish to reverse it...

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    you say you ran TREN but have never done AAS cycles?

hmmm

and look around online. youll find caber. its not cheap
    they are prohormones not aas

MADCRZY is offline New Member
    So how long do most people need to treat gyno? How long before its permemant?

theres a ph called "tren ." It sucks. Superdrol sucks. Don't use superdrol again bc it's actually known for your problem specifically. I used to work at a nutri-shop and we get the same stuff with a different name. So one day i call the supplier and ask whether it's prolactin or estrogen customers need to treat...they didn't even f8&king know.

So I ignore our sales rep and call the company, who tells me its estrogen. So why are kids getting galactorrhea and high prolactin specifically from this prohormone? To that question they just give me the whole "everyone's different" BS answer and try to get me off the phone.

These supplement/"nutrition" companies and the shops that sell their crap don't even know what they're giving you. And for the 5 months i worked at nutri-shop maybe 10% of the PH customers saw decent gains without sides.

Don't mess with PHs. Almost everyone who does PH cycles regrets it.

I would have to disagree with this statment as i had great results from these drugs....I just didn't treat them as i should, as mild aas....i saw huge gains on this cycle before, put on almsot 17 pounds in 6 weeks and kept almost ten of it. With my next cycle, be it ph or aas, should i run the caber through out my next cycle at .5 every 4th day and run it through pct or just wait till pct and run it with nolva?

can someone give me a link on lion to their cabergoline...i couldn't find it

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont believe lion has it, search around other research chem sites you will find it.

i don't know if this is allowed or not, but i just spent a consideral amount of time looking for cabergoline on a research chem site and all i can find it the liquid form which is fairly expensive. If someone could pm a website that sends a cheaper type, possibly a pill form could you please let me know!

thanks bros!

can anyone confirm that the only caber research chemical is liquid form....thats all i can find

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Yes your research chems will not come in pill form.Stop messen around and get the liquid it works good.Also bro google vitimin b6 and prolactin.

wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member
    so if you have puffy nipples and your prolactin levels are up.. if you bring them down, will your puffy nipples go away?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i don't know if this is allowed or not, but i just spent a consideral amount of time looking for cabergoline on a research chem site and all i can find it the liquid form which is fairly expensive.(And that is all you are going to find through research chem sites.) ************************************************** *********************
    thanks bros!
    No it is not allowed so please edit your post. Secondly have you tried Vitamin B6 yet? 200mg per day usually helps a lot of people with this issue.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Find some Cabergoline. Lion isnt the only research company to sell it. Visit some other forums with research companies as sponsors. Lion's Caber is also very expensive.

It would be wise to use cabergoline whenever using 19-Nor's (Deca /Tren ) and prohormones/prosteroids that may increase prolactin, or even estrogen. It seems your prone to gyno.

Also use AI's when cycling steroids that aromotase.
    I agree with Swifto, as always. I never leave Caber out of my deca/tren cycles. Im not gyno prone but still run a low dose AI on-cycle.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    You will only get caber in pill form if it is script from pharmacy. I have only seen liquid form.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Rosenberg JM, Lau-Cam CA, McGuire H.
    To investigate if vitamin B6 inhibits prolactin release and to compare this effect to that of bromocriptine, a known suppressor of prolactin release, a study was conducted in male rats. Animals were pretreated with pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal hydrochloride, saline, or bromocriptine 30 min prior to receiving varying doses of chlorpromazine hydrochloride. Blood samples were obtained 90 min later and analyzed for serum prolactin by a double-antibody radioimmunoassay. Another study involved pyridoxal hydrochloride and saline pretreatments 30 min prior to doses of chlorpromazine hydrochloride. Blood samples collected 60 min later were also analyzed for serum prolactin. Pyridoxine hydrochloride significantly suppressed the chlorpromazine-induced prolactin rise (p less than 0.01). However, the suppression was significantly less than that produced by bromocriptine (p less than 0.01). Pyridoxal hydrochloride, another natural form of vitamin B6, failed to suppress prolactin under the conditions of both studies. This investigation may lend support to the concept that pyridoxine hydrochloride partially inhibits prolactin by a mechanism not involving dopamine.

wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    To investigate if vitamin B6 inhibits prolactin release and to compare this effect to that of bromocriptine, a known suppressor of prolactin release, a study was conducted in male rats. Animals were pretreated with pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal hydrochloride, saline, or bromocriptine 30 min prior to receiving varying doses of chlorpromazine hydrochloride. Blood samples were obtained 90 min later and analyzed for serum prolactin by a double-antibody radioimmunoassay. Another study involved pyridoxal hydrochloride and saline pretreatments 30 min prior to doses of chlorpromazine hydrochloride. Blood samples collected 60 min later were also analyzed for serum prolactin. Pyridoxine hydrochloride significantly suppressed the chlorpromazine-induced prolactin rise (p less than 0.01). However, the suppression was significantly less than that produced by bromocriptine (p less than 0.01). Pyridoxal hydrochloride, another natural form of vitamin B6, failed to suppress prolactin under the conditions of both studies. This investigation may lend support to the concept that pyridoxine hydrochloride partially inhibits prolactin by a mechanism not involving dopamine.

explain? haha its a bit confusing..

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Nice study, but what form of B6 are the majority of OTC supp.s?

Thread Information