turbohappy is offline New Member

Looking for advice. did pct cycle and still shut down.

AGE 22

I did 2-3 superdrol cycles about 2 years ago. Never did any pct. Ever since my sex drive has been no where like it should. I use to be able to have sex 3-4 times a day. It slowly went down. Now 1 time a day is pretty much it. So I went to a endo to get tested a couple months back. My testerone level was around a 373. Way low. He didn't want to give me anything for my first appointment. He said my test was low, but my sex binding test was fairly low. On the blood test it also said my thyroid levels were a little high. However he wasn't sure if maybe that's part of the problem. Since he didn't want to give me anything I found a source for pct. I took my first shot of hcg a day before my second appointment at the doc for a second blood test. It spiked the test to a 1275 for my test levels. he said whatever I'm taking I should quit now. However I continued taking my pct. I did 1cc of hcg for 5 shots. I also took liquid nolva and clomid. When I was taking Nolva my sex drive seemed to be coming back. I was getting good erections and having sex everyday. Once I started the clomid my sex drive went way down. I was having trouble getting hard with even hot chicks. Plenty of failed attempts. I rode it out and took the rest of the liquid clomid. Once that was done I was told to take the clomid pills he gave for me. That really shut my system down. Now I have absolutely no sex drive. I don't even think about sex. If I masterbate I have to try to get hard. Any advice would be great. I want to start a real cycle, but need to get this issue worked out first. Should I order some clomid/nolva from lion and try that? I'm going back for another blood test sometime in January once my hours die down at work. Just looking for opinions. If I should do another pct over can someone recommend what I need? I no longer have access to hcg.

Thanks in advance

mrclemsonu is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turbohappy View Post
    AGE 22

I did 2-3 superdrol cycles about 2 years ago. Never did any pct. Ever since my sex drive has been no where like it should. I use to be able to have sex 3-4 times a day. It slowly went down. Now 1 time a day is pretty much it. So I went to a endo to get tested a couple months back. My testerone level was around a 373. Way low. He didn't want to give me anything for my first appointment. He said my test was low, but my sex binding test was fairly low. On the blood test it also said my thyroid levels were a little high. However he wasn't sure if maybe that's part of the problem. Since he didn't want to give me anything I found a source for pct. I took my first shot of hcg a day before my second appointment at the doc for a second blood test. It spiked the test to a 1275 for my test levels. he said whatever I'm taking I should quit now. However I continued taking my pct. I did 1cc of hcg for 5 shots. I also took liquid nolva and clomid. When I was taking Nolva my sex drive seemed to be coming back. I was getting good erections and having sex everyday. Once I started the clomid my sex drive went way down. I was having trouble getting hard with even hot chicks. Plenty of failed attempts. I rode it out and took the rest of the liquid clomid. Once that was done I was told to take the clomid pills he gave for me. That really shut my system down. Now I have absolutely no sex drive. I don't even think about sex. If I masterbate I have to try to get hard. Any advice would be great. I want to start a real cycle, but need to get this issue worked out first. Should I order some clomid/nolva from lion and try that? I'm going back for another blood test sometime in January once my hours die down at work. Just looking for opinions. If I should do another pct over can someone recommend what I need? I no longer have access to hcg.

Thanks in advance
    Honestly man I wouldn't self-medicate. 373 is actually not that low at all. Its low, nonetheless, but not that low.

I am having a problem right now DURING PCT and its killing me and my fiance. Wish I could figure this shit out for a definite fact. Good luck.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    turbohappy,

you should not have been messing with aas at such a young age, 20 years old, thats crazy. im no dr but you mite have done permanant damage to your natural hormones at such a young age. even at your age now you should still wait. 25 is a good starting age for aas. pct should be done in accordance to what type of aas you were taking at the time. its now 2 years later. tsk tsk.

turbohappy is offline New Member
    I know I shouldn't have messed with it at a young age. Atleast know now. Any idea's what I can do now? For my next blood test is there certain things I should have the doc check? any advice?

Thread Information