pidol is offline New Member

Tamoxifen and the risk of stroke

Hello,

I am about to start a clomid and nolvadex pct week 1 and 2 100mg clomid and 40 mg nolvadex, week 3 and 4 50mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex. The problem is that i recently found out that i have very high levels of cholesterol. 275 to be exact and bad cholesterol around 190. I read that tamoxifen increases the risk of strokes. What should I do? Should I use a clomid only PCT which is the usual day 1-300mg, day 2-11 -100mg, day 12-21 50mg? Hope I can get some advise.Tnx

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Tamoxifen increase clothing not atherom build up in arteries! How old are you?

Your good cholesterol is 85mg/dl? So your risk ratio is 3.47!!! This is good! Are your values from time before cycle? Or on cycle? Do you hold diet? How is your BP? How is your pelets count? To many thinks to consider.. its not allways simple as apple pie...

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pidol View Post
    The problem is that i recently found out that i have very high levels of cholesterol. 275 to be exact and bad cholesterol around 190. What should I do? Should I use a clomid only PCT?
    You shouldnt cycle with this lipid profile at all. Worst side effect of AAS is effect on lipids.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pidol View Post
    Hello,

I am about to start a clomid and nolvadex pct week 1 and 2 100mg clomid and 40 mg nolvadex, week 3 and 4 50mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex. The problem is that i recently found out that i have very high levels of cholesterol. 275 to be exact and bad cholesterol around 190. I read that tamoxifen increases the risk of strokes. What should I do? Should I use a clomid only PCT which is the usual day 1-300mg, day 2-11 -100mg, day 12-21 50mg? Hope I can get some advise.Tnx
    Use cod liver oil and oatmeal, daily. That will drop your LDL levels and increase your HDL. Also Cardio EVERY DAY.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    Use cod liver oil and oatmeal, daily. That will drop your LDL levels and increase your HDL. Also Cardio EVERY DAY.
    If you are prone to high choloesterol this is advice you should follow year round for the rest of your life.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    If you are prone to high choloesterol this is advice you should follow year round for the rest of your life.
    Is that a question, or a comment?!!

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    Is that a question, or a comment?!!
    ha, a comment

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Agree with the above.

pidol is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. My other concern is my doc doesnt want me to take any meds because my creatinine levels is 114. this is baseline levels, I am going to get my blood check again on Monday which is 21 days after my last injection, I should have started pct after 14 days. I think the reason for this is that I ate a pound of steak before fasting the night before the bloodwork and did not know that affects the levels.

Thread Information