Jbert22 is offline Associate Member

what does hcg do during a cycle?

does it try and keep the hormonal system in check while on AAS? I know it is ran sometimes after a cycle to return testis size to normal but does it encourage testicular function while on and off? Im going to the doc tom and will try and get it prescribed.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I laymans terms...

Keeps the testis from atrophying and maintains size/function by stimulating them directly. HCG does that my mimcing LH.

HCG should be used on cycle at a low dose.

I have a article on it here.

"HCG - How important is it?"

synman is offline Junior Member
    If you cannot get a prescription. Check out my post about D-Aspartic acid.

Some fun facts about DAA:

Further studies have demonstrated that D-Asp is concentrated in the endocrine gland, particularly in the pineal gland, the pituitary and the testis [1,12]. It has been observed that D-Asp in rats is capable of eliciting the release of the gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus, the luteinizing hormone (LH) and the growth hormone (GH) from the pituitary gland, and testosterone from the testes [13]. In addition, D-Asp occurs in a high concentration in the pineal gland [14], where it modulates melatonin synthesis in rat pinealocytes [15], and is implicated in the α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone, GABA, and in dopamine release

SpotMe87 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I laymans terms...

Keeps the testis from atrophying and maintains size/function by stimulating them directly. HCG does that my mimcing LH.

HCG should be used on cycle at a low dose.

I have a article on it here.

"HCG - How important is it?"
    hey swifto, where is your article? just tried searching for it but couldnt find it.

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    ok thanks i have done a 12 week cycle before and my levels are low now because i did not follow a pct because of just wanting to get big. but now i am VERY educated and wanting to learn the proper way to cycle to gain weight. also i never noticed any decrease in size of my nuts. it wasnt bunk gear i gained 30 pounds. but lost it all because of personal problems that will not be discussed here

Quote Originally Posted by synman View Post
    If you cannot get a prescription. Check out my post about D-Aspartic acid.

Some fun facts about DAA:

Further studies have demonstrated that D-Asp is concentrated in the endocrine gland, particularly in the pineal gland, the pituitary and the testis [1,12]. It has been observed that D-Asp in rats is capable of eliciting the release of the gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus, the luteinizing hormone (LH) and the growth hormone (GH) from the pituitary gland, and testosterone from the testes [13]. In addition, D-Asp occurs in a high concentration in the pineal gland [14], where it modulates melatonin synthesis in rat pinealocytes [15], and is implicated in the α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone, GABA, and in dopamine release
    Do you have any idea how expensive D-Aspartic acid is (per/g) and how much you have to take.

Your correct, that amino acid will aid in endocrine function, but if you knew how much it would cost to get results, you'de think there are far better alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by SpotMe87 View Post
    hey swifto, where is your article? just tried searching for it but couldnt find it.
    HCG - How important is it?

Thread Information