Thread: AI During PCT?

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member

AI During PCT?

I would really like to know who is still using an AI in their PCT and how are their results. Also, for those not using an AI in their PCT, what are the reason (in terms of physiology).

Intuitively, it seems that an AI would be helpful in PCT. To increase Test levels, but also to stimulate the HPTA by depriving the body of estrogen. Despite this, it seems that many, if not most ppl are not using an AI in their PCT and are having success. Many are familiar with Dr. Scaley's "HPGA Normalization" protocol that combines Clomid, Nolva, and HCG , which has proved to be very successful. Based on this, if I were asked, I would recommend Clomid and Nolva for any PCT, without an AI, even though to me it seems that theoretically an AI should be added.

Thank you to all who respond.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    An AI during PCT is going to delay HPTA recovery, not help it.

AI's are powerful tools for reducing estrogen conversion from heavily aromatizing AAS. It's going to be counter-productive in PCT.

Your estrogen isn't elevated in post cycle providing you did a correct cycle, especially if you used an AI during your cycle. So if that's the case, an AI could kill all your estrogen and you don't want that.

Normal levels of estrogen are necessary to support libido, muscle recovery and testicular function.

I also wouldn't use HCG in PCT but rather ON cycle. Never understood the reasoning of possibly shutting your natural production of testosterone down and then hoping to jump start it in PCT. Why not avoid all of that and just use it during cycle.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Very good point about the AI. I actually recently read (and posted) an article that said extremely low levels of estrogen would suppress GnRH, LH, and FSH levels. I think I just missed the connection that u pointed out, thanks.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL View Post
    An AI during PCT is going to delay HPTA recovery, not help it.

AI's are powerful tools for reducing estrogen conversion from heavily aromatizing AAS. It's going to be counter-productive in PCT.

Your estrogen isn't elevated in post cycle providing you did a correct cycle, especially if you used an AI during your cycle. So if that's the case, an AI could kill all your estrogen and you don't want that.

Normal levels of estrogen are necessary to support libido, muscle recovery and testicular function.

I also wouldn't use HCG in PCT but rather ON cycle. Never understood the reasoning of possibly shutting your natural production of testosterone down and then hoping to jump start it in PCT. Why not avoid all of that and just use it during cycle.
    Great post Animal.

Thread Information