would I do
    week 1: 300mg
    week 2: 200mg
    week 3: 100 mg
    orrr
    week 1: 200
    week 2: 100
    week 3: 50

I took 2 weeks of letro with a really low dose of clomid (100mg a week 50mg a weekfor the clomid then ran out ) bad choicei realize now lol. so Im just gonna go off that and grab some clomid and run 3 weeks of the right dose asap. what dose should I take of it ?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I would do:
    week 1: 100mg
    week 2-3: 50mg

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clomid is effective in higher doses upto 150mg/ED, but only if you can run them. For some the sides are too harsh.

If you can stomach the sides, 100-150mg/ED for 3-5 days, then down to 25-50mg/ED for 4-6 weeks.

Tefflondon is offline New Member
    what kinda side effects are we talking? I have noticed a low sex drive and some depression with the letro... I can deal with the depression for a couple weeks I dont really care but the low sex drive is throwin me off haha. the clomid shouldnt reduce sex drive at all should it ?

Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I would do:
    week 1: 100mg
    week 2-3: 50mg
    along with the letro I have been running that amount of clomid I ran : 100 mg for a week then on my second week I have done 50mg a day... got my last 50mg tab tommorow should I try and get some tommorow continue for another week at 50mg (without the letro) then stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Clomid is effective in higher doses upto 150mg/ED, but only if you can run them. For some the sides are too harsh.

If you can stomach the sides, 100-150mg/ED for 3-5 days, then down to 25-50mg/ED for 4-6 weeks.
    I have noticed my temper has been insane the last few days dont know if its the letro or clomid .

Thread Information