Thread: Best pct??

BeachBod909 is offline Junior Member

Best pct??

Im new and getting ready to start my second cycle. Which is.......Testosterone Propinate at 3 100mg shots a week. I have 4 10cc bottles that should last me about 13 weeks or so. I want to use a good PCT drug Clomid, Nolvadex ?? What should I get and how much thanks for the help

pitbullforte is offline Junior Member
    Nolvadex ( 40mg/day for 2 weeks then 20mg/day for 2 weeks) and HCG .

HCG ?? And would it be better to take clomid and the Nolvadex together. Should I start PCT before actulally coming off the cycle?

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBod909 View Post
    HCG?? And would it be better to take clomid and the Nolvadex together. Should I start PCT before actulally coming off the cycle?
    I personally would not use the hcg in PCT. If you want to use hcg use it on cycle, like 250ui 2x- 3x a week.
    I just got off a test prop/ anavar cycle and used hcg on cycle for the first time. I am on day 5 of PCT and no loss in motivation, sex drive, strenght or anything yet. Hcg really kept the boys going and LH comes back quite fast using your serms.

My PCT consists of clomid and nolva even though nolva or clomid only might be enough for a test only cycle:

I am doing:

40,20,20,20,20 nolva
    50,50,25,25 clomid
    2x2 caps ed of Purus labs recycle
    Multivitamin
    Creatine

Start your PCT 3 days after the last inject!

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    I like to go with clomid and nolva

clomid 70/35/35/35
    nolva 40/20/20/20

tim399 is offline Banned
    HCG definitely must be run on cycle!!!!! what dont you people understand? i just saw a guy running a 20 week test. cycle and ddnt even know what hcg was... run hcg on cycle 400iu 2x/wk starting on the 2nd week of cycle till the last shot of test

take a 2 week layoff of nothing but HCGenerate (this is not hcg, its natural, herbal, legal but is extremely potent) so after the last shot of test start this stuff 5 caps per day

then at week 14 (if your doing a 12 week cycle) start
    Nolvadex 40mg, Clomid 100mg weeks 14-15
    Nolvadex 20 mg, Clomid 50mg weeks 16-17

OK I need some Clarification. OK im gonna start Test Propianate at 3-4 100mg shots a week for 13 weeks. During cycle would I be ok with just Letro (Arimidex ) and then coming off Im gonna take the clomi and Tamox from RUI. ???????????? What is HCG ? and should I replace the Arimidex with it? Any help is allways appreciated.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    OK I need some Clarification. OK im gonna start Test Propianate at 3-4 100mg shots a week for 13 weeks. During cycle would I be ok with just Letro (Arimidex) and then coming off Im gonna take the clomi and Tamox from RUI. ???????????? What is HCG? and should I replace the Arimidex with it? Any help is allways appreciated.
    just letro (arimidex )???
    what???

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    OK I need some Clarification. OK im gonna start Test Propianate at 3-4 100mg shots a week for 13 weeks. During cycle would I be ok with just Letro (Arimidex) and then coming off Im gonna take the clomi and Tamox from RUI. ???????????? What is HCG? and should I replace the Arimidex with it? Any help is allways appreciated.
    Your confused, Go do a quick read up on HCG and letro

Also I'm currently on a prop only cycle and was injecting 100mg E3D and recently had to switch to EOD because on the third day you really feel your test levels fall, I really recommend you do the same if you can its definatly worth it

Thread Information