hey guys sorry to post my question on here but im new to this websites, I am about to star my first cycle. im planing to do sustanon 250, 1am a week, 250 weekly im 25 years old and like i said this will be my first cycle i will be doing this for about 6 weeks only maybe 8, but my question is bout pct, i have been reading alot of info bout pct and steroids in general so i have some ideas, i dont really wanna do anything till i think i know a lot bout it. I have nolvadex and planing to star 3 weeks after my last shot, for 4 weeks it would be like this 40/20/20/20 is that ok, I mean is that good enought to star producing natural test, i know that my balls might shrunk but I only need to know if its ok if i take only nolvadex for my pct, i dont really wanna take anything else. please help. everytime i get on this kinda forums i hear some different about pct. ive heard that nolvadex is way better than clomid or i could use both but i would only like to use nolvadex, please guys gime me a hand on pct and tell me if i would be covered just by using nolvadex, also if my nipples star itch i mean like gyno symtoms, can i take like one tablet everyday till im done with the cycle and then star my pct and im talking bout one tablet of 10 or 20 milgs,/....