ryangjones is offline New Member

PCT Help - Low Test level - using patches now

Started a cycle of test and deca - did for 3 weeks and didnt see (or feel) any results whatsoever. Spoke to person who I purchased through and determined was using expired products.

2 months later - get blood test -- everything is normal except test is very low (195) -- Dr. prescribes me patches, I am back to normal, putting on weight, sex drive back.

I am going back to Dr to get another blood test this week. From experienced users -- Should I have him prescribe me PCT (if so, what?

At some point I know I am going to have to let my body get back to producing normal amount of test itself, but for work reasons- I needed these patches, cant go months with low test.

Thanks for any advice --

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    3 weeks of presumably long estered test and deca would not make you see or feel results.
    as for pct, you can't use pct and the patches, it would be either/or.

RE: more info

i did not do any PCT after 3 weeks of test/deca - was advised I didnt need it (turned out to be big mistake) -- i could go get HCG or clomid from supplier, but I have a dr who will prescribe me whatever --

I realize now that I should have prob continued - I got worried because I was told it was expired --

If I just did PCT - how long would I use for being that I havent been on a full cycle for 8-12 weeks?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what I'm saying is doing a pct now would be fine, but you will have to stop using the patches.

Thread Information