Gmoney88 is offline New Member

Help ASAP! Clomi vision problems

I just recently finished what i consider to be a pretty mild cycle (4weeks... 10mg superdrol/day and 70mg tren /day).

I decided i was going to post-cycle with clomi following the basic clomi therapy instructions on the website (300mg day1, 100 mg day 2-10, etc etc) BUT On day 1 I took a morning dose of about 150mg, 45min-an hr later I had a panic attack and got blurry vision. Needless to say I didnt take the other 150 mg at night and changed my day2-10 dosage to 70mg/day. But still, only at night, my vision is horrible. I'm seeing pretty bad tracers that are reminiscent of my acid trip back in high school.

I want to switch over to tamox ASAP but I just dont know what dosage to take and for how long. I'm on day9 of clomi therapy. Is it safe to stick it out? Should I? First time using SERMs. Help a brother out!

kelevra is offline Member
    there is a 100 opinions about Clomid, some like it some dont.
    If it causing probs get off. I don't want to start ranting at you, but if you have no idea of how to run Nolva you should not be taking anything especially Tren !!
    Nolva for a long cycle without HCG would look something like this
    Week 1 & 2 40mg daily
    week 3-4 20mg daily

Pete75 is offline New Member
    Just lower the Clomid dosage to 25mg/Day... It should do the job - check some Swifto's post there is some study posted on this...

Thread Information