Chris J is offline Associate Member

Feeling weird on Clomid

I have been on Clomid for about three weks now and recently started feeling strange. Somewhat depressed, irritable, mood swings. I thought maybe it was just because I was crashing off of a long cycle, but I am now starting to wonder if its the clomid. I know every forien substance reacts differently in different people, but has these feeling ever happened to anyone else during PCT on Clomid? If yes what would you recommend I use that arr-r provides instead of Clomid? Thanks

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    it did the same to me, ive never been as depressed as i was on clomid
    couldnt take it, stopped after about a week

Pete75 is offline New Member
    What dosage?

I started out at the recommended 100mg's I believe was the measurement. I did that for two weeks and just recently cut it back to around half that amount. I took it nightly before bed. I really thought there was something wrong with me mentally when I started having these mood swings, and stupid feelings. I will just have to find something else to use after my next cycle. I did want to get this out there in case it happens to someone else. Thanks for speaking up 5x10

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never go over 50mg anymore that stuff jsut has too many sides.

I hear ya redz. I felt like bitch going through menopause with the happy/sad/ irritable mood swings. Hey has anyone used the Tamoxifen liquid Tamox off of ar-r ? If so would this be something I could use the next time instead of clomid to achieve the same results? redz I guess you are still using clomid, but just keeping it around 50 mg's right? Have you used anything else instead to avoid the sides assosiated with clomid? Thanks

Thread Information