domensional is offline Banned

Conflicting statements on Nolva and Clomid

I was hoping some people could help clear this up for me. Some are telling me Clomid and Nolva is the only good PCT
    Where this statement says otherwise. I took it from another sight I am reading information from before I do a cycle of Test. Its from a highly reputable member/bodybuilder on their board -Nelson Montana
    This is his post:

"The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here
    I'll say it right now -- MAKE THIS A STICKY!!!

To anyone who doesn't know it, here's the deal. Read it and weep...

MOST PCT PROCEDURES ARE BULL!!!

How can I say that? Well, because PCT is nothing but guesswork -- granted, there's some science and some very clever hypothesis involved, but it is not a medical treatment simply for the fact that it is not recognized as a medical condition. So what some of the pioneers of steroid use did was make some educated guesses as to what to use. But almost everything was considered a "good idea" 10 years ago, has been discredited.

The first "prevenative drug was Nolvadex . This was the brainchild of Dan Duchaine. He was brilliant in deducing that gynecomastia was a form of a breast tumor and nolva was an ANTI BREAST TUMOR drug. But nolva comes with a host of side effects, including, lessened gains, lowered sex drive, bone loss,increased LDL and potential heart disease. And for what? Reducing the risk of gynecomastia which can be prevented in the first place. Evn Dan admitted it was a ty drug. So how did it become so por for PCT? Because the internet is filled with idiots who are promoted as drug gurus. There isn't one shred of evidence that shows nolva to help restore hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . Not ONE. But old habits die fast.

Clomid? Don't get me started. It's an estrogen It does what estrogens do. If you recover using Clomid it's usually IN SPITE of it, not because of it. In some cases it acts as an estrogen antagonist -- if your estrogen is high -- and you're lucky enough to respond in that way. Feeling lucky? You don't have to. There's a better way.

The smartest PCT is a 6 step program.

Step One: While "on" use HCGenerate to lessen suppression.

Step Two: Use hcg or HMG to kickstart your hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . This will not last however. The body must take over on its own, but this will help. DO NOT over use hcg. It will only lose effectiveness if you do too much.

Step Three: Use Proviron and/or Unleashed to lower sex hormone binding globulin and increase free testosterone -- making it as high as possible, even when suppressed. At some point you have to come off the Proviron but the Unleashed , which works similarly, can be used indefinitely.

Step Four: Use Aromasin to remove excess estrogen that may build up when androgen levels are lower and to allow the body to create more natural testosterone.

Step Four: Use POST CYCLE to detox Liver, balance e and maintain erectile function -- VERY IMPORTANT when recovering. It keep the hormonal system working and that keeps the body making testosterone.

Step Five: Use Forma- Stanzol to keep Estro on check. If you're ultra sensitive to estrogen sides, add a tiny bit of Arimidex . That's all you need.

Steo Six: Follow with BRIDGE to keep that "on" feeling. gear is also excellent to replicate the extra nitrogen that steroids provide. The 2 work great together.

There you have it. It's a little more complicated than just popping a pill of one thing or the other, but it's the only TRUE PCT there is. And the bottom line is ...it works. EVERYTIME. GUARANTEED.

Do it smart. Do it safe. THIS is the very best PCT as of 2010.

and... BOTTOM LINE BODYBUILDING"

This has actually just been cleared up for me by a member here.. Thanks!!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    That pct advice is moronic lol, it's kinda funny reading it knowing it's total bs.
    I won't go into detail b/c u already had it cleared up :-)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Its written by that twat Nelson or Need2.

Both dumb f*cks trying to push their supplements.

They seems to think SERMs have no place in PCT.

F*ck the pair of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Its written by that twat Nelson or Need2.

Both dumb f*cks trying to push their supplements.

They seems to think SERMs have no place in PCT.

F*ck the pair of them.
    Very evil pricks... I cant believe the post has stayed on the site I took it from, with the amount of people who clearly know this is false information. Not impressed... yet, thankful some members of this board actually care about me and my health

Thanks People!!!!
    Last edited by domensional; 12-29-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Thread Information