Beno is offline New Member

About to start my Cycle but already planing my PCT

Hey yall, this is going to be my 4th cycle, i run it once a year, but im working out for about 12y or so on and off, and this time i'll do my PCT rihgt!!!! I did research a lot here and there and did figure out that i did ****ed up the most important which is PCT do to lack of info, money which equals not enuff gear .

Okay so thats what im about to run and i need some advice on my PCT. Lots of info on the board and the internet, and is getting me all mixed up so im hoping to find sum answers here.

ok

deca 200mg pw from 1to9week
    test prop 150mg eod from 1to11week
    winny 100mg eod from 5to11week

and now i need help from you guys with my pct. i have 10.000 IU HCG and 1000 mg of nolva

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    run an Ai During cycle to prevent sides, The deca is gonna shut ya down the first week, so Ur hcg is good. Aromasin 6mg ED should be good. As for PCT u might be alright with just Nolva since ur keeping ur nuts running with the hcg. Say 40,40,20,20 with Nolva. To be safe i would add Clomid 50,50,25,25.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    run an Ai During cycle to prevent sides, The deca is gonna shut ya down the first week, so Ur hcg is good. Aromasin 6mg ED should be good. As for PCT u might be alright with just Nolva since ur keeping ur nuts running with the hcg. Say 40,40,20,20 with Nolva. To be safe i would add Clomid 50,50,25,25.
    i never ran Ai on my cycles, didn't know that i need it at such a small doses, honestly didn't know shit about it till now ahahha. Just did a bit of research and have to say it's a good idea to do so. But back to my pct, so what about HCG when to start and how much and how long. Hcg also aromatise so running it with nolva it makes me a bit confused, it seems the same as running your pct with nolva and clom for example, next or the same day after your last shot aas besides waiting till you clean.

another Q, i did some more research and as far as i know deca will shut me down so is it okay to run aromasin while on it??? It says that aromasin kicks up testosterone levels up, so it seems that i will be pushing my body to produce test while im shuting it down with deca. is like sniffing speed and taking downers for 10weeks hahah, i remember that never did me good

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Like Stosh said.

Start 2-3 days after ending Prop. (Close enough to 21 days after Deca )
    Run HCG on cycle, not PCT. 250iu 2x week.
    Aromasin won´t "push" your body to produce test on cycle, but will lower SHBG and increase your Free Test.
    Probably won´t need an AI but everyone is different.

Thread Information