Thread: Gyno and letro

ROBOCOP is offline Member

Gyno and letro

Guys
    I've posted a couple of threads regarding gyno and got some great help/advice along the way. There seems to be stacks of questions relating to this subject amongst others especially the use of letro.
    The only question I really have left in this area is just how long should or can you run letro for?
    I've been running it for well over 7 weeks now and whilst gyno seems to be reducing it hasn't completely gone. (4 weeks at 2.5mg 3 weeks at 1.25mg ED). I'm still taking 1.25mg ed but still not sure how long is safe to run it for? I have tamox ready to go when I stop the letro. If the gyno hasn't gone after 7 weeks should I give up the ghost and get it cut out????
    RC

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    are you on cycle now?
    What do you mean that they gyno is still there? is there a lump still ( while pressing from anterior *front* into your chest. If you squeeze it from the sides, you will 99% feel a lump but that doesnt necessarily mean its gyno)
    Tamox is better for off cycle gyno issues to take care of the lump issues, and is safer than using letro off cycle. If its puffiness issues, then that will take time. I have heard that using DHT gel on the nipples helps remove the puffiness (but dont have any experience with that..)
    I had pubertal gyno, and the nolva cleared it up in 2 months and it hasnt came back. I still have some puffiness issues but i cant get ahold of DHT gel.. so i just deal with it. And since it was pubertal, ive had it a LONG time and now that the lump is gone, its much less noticable. Building muscle helps take care of the puffiness.
    Surgery for only puffy gyno is gonna be a stretch to get a doc to do it... unless u go purely out of pocket (theres pretty much no way to manipulate insurance to cover part of the cost)

Hi mate
    No not on cycle. Finished my last cycle in August 2011. Took tren against my better judgement and got a mass below my left nipple. It started to go during pct but for whatever reason 9 months later I still have the issues. Went to the docs with just painful nipples and after he poked and prodded I ended up with a small mass again, which has now reduced to almost nothing. Pain is still there intermittently though. I have slight puffiness aswell which doesn't worry me at all. It's just the pain/tenderness

lca5000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    Hi mate
    No not on cycle. Finished my last cycle in August 2011. Took tren against my better judgement and got a mass below my left nipple. It started to go during pct but for whatever reason 9 months later I still have the issues. Went to the docs with just painful nipples and after he poked and prodded I ended up with a small mass again, which has now reduced to almost nothing. Pain is still there intermittently though. I have slight puffiness aswell which doesn't worry me at all. It's just the pain/tenderness
    Have you had blood work done to see where your levels are at

Yeah, had bloodwork done recently.

Serum progesterone - 1.2 nmol
    R Testosterone - 19.1 nmol
    Serum Prolactin - 114 mIU
    Serum LH - 8.0 IU
    Serum FSH - 7.9 IU
    17b Oestradiol - 49 pmol
    Serum Alpha-feto protein - 1.9 kIU
    HCG Teratoma - <2.0IU

scharles379 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Lemonada8 how many mg of tamox do you recomend taking daily??

Thread Information