KC4
    KC4 is offline New Member

Arimidex or Letrozole

Hey guys, I'm running a cycle of Test-E and D-bol and I'm ordering my AI and SERM from the banner at the top.

Would you recommend Anastrozole or Letrozole to run during my cycle and Clomid vs. Nolva to run after my cycle

Thanks

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    neither.

aromasin on cycle as ai and nolva during pct as serm.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    use both clomid and nolva for pct, 2 works better than 1.

AI and HCG on cycle. choice of AI is a bit subjective. i went with the cheaper option, adex.
    Last edited by AD; 09-12-2012 at 05:20 AM.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Def aromasin on cycle. Don't even think about letro unless you really need it. Run aromasin at around 12.5 mg daily. You could split that into two doses AM & PM as some say it works better that way. The reason for running aromasin and not letro???? Letro will shut you down hard and in reality, most only use it to fight already present gyno. Aromasin won't shut you down and works great with the estro sides. I'm currently running aromasin and have pre existing gyno issues. In fact I'd say that the gyno is a little better even though I'm on cycle right now and my sex drive is through the roof!!!!

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    Def aromasin on cycle. Don't even think about letro unless you really need it. Run aromasin at around 12.5 mg daily. You could split that into two doses AM & PM as some say it works better that way. The reason for running aromasin and not letro???? Letro will shut you down hard and in reality, most only use it to fight already present gyno. Aromasin won't shut you down and works great with the estro sides. I'm currently running aromasin and have pre existing gyno issues. In fact I'd say that the gyno is a little better even though I'm on cycle right now and my sex drive is through the roof!!!!
    if i run aromasin on cycle and i have gyno already from previously, do you think i should run letro at 2.5mg ED along with 12.5mg EOD of aromasin?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I personally prefer adex during cycle and aromasin during PCT. Adex keeps the e levels lower than aromasin but aromasin prevents e rebound post pct

A-man5 is offline New Member
    I'm gonna sound really dumb about AI.. but that's because I am. Lol, this stuff isn't easy to find out about tho. So I know the answer to the first question I'm gonna ask but its a setup question (I know why ask, but let me anyways). Is AI really needed? Why is it needed? And where do u get the stuff for your AI? Plus.. wth is a SERM?

Yes.

To control estrogen levels.

AR-R .

SERM = Selective estrogen receptor modulators.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selecti...ptor_modulator

SERM, AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

OK so they compliment each other. Good read.. but without making this too difficult. What would be a good AI SERM combo?

Quote Originally Posted by A-man5 View Post
    OK so they compliment each other. Good read.. but without making this too difficult. What would be a good AI SERM combo?
    You mean without researching it yourself.

C'mon bud, your answer is in the link i put up for YOU. And if you spend even the smallest amount of time looking at other cycles, you'd know what a good combo is.

Seriously, not brow beating you, jutst trying to encourage you to help yourself too.

Ur right mickey.. so I read more. And still need a lil help. So a lot of confusion on adex and aromasin . People are going back and forth it seems. I see u like aromasin better.. why is that? And it seems to me that clomid would be the SERM to use on cycle. Is this correct? Am I even close? Or am I just blabbering about something I thought I understood but it wasn't comprehended correctly

Good man for going back and reading more.

I choose Aromasin over Adex because i believe it to be easier on the lipids and i am able to control it easier.

Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

So I didn't read that right about using both on cycle. So as far as an ai goes aromasin . And no serm till pct. Got it.. so I don't think I'm sensitive to sides really. But can I just take the aromas in and my test and dDECA and be OK?

Sure.

Unless this is your first cycle, then no, i do not recommend you use a 19nor or anything else but testosterone .

Relax is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Mickey i hate to jump in this thread to ask a Question, but can you look at my thread and tell me what you think, Its "post pct problems", i started it 11-19... Your input would be appreciated buddy

roidzz is offline New Member
    i like to have both on hand i take adex ed or eod depending on my cycle.
    but i have got lumps behind my nipple while taking higher dosages of steroids while taking adex, so then i just take letro 2.5mg ed tilll it is gone and back to adex good to have IMO

Thread Information