ytown25 is offline New Member

new to forum looking to see what you guys use for pct.

im a member on another forum . want to see what you guys are taking for pct and on cycle support?? the forum im on push otc products that are supposed to be superior for pct. part of me thinks they are just trying to market their products which is cool id just like other views and to know whats best for me. i already know clomid is a must and hcg on cyce. any info or opinions are welcomed. thanks for reading

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ytown25
    im a member on another forum . want to see what you guys are taking for pct and on cycle support?? the forum im on push otc products that are supposed to be superior for pct. part of me thinks they are just trying to market their products which is cool id just like other views and to know whats best for me. i already know clomid is a must and hcg on cyce. any info or opinions are welcomed. thanks for reading
    Mmmm fresh meat! Welcome to the board mate!

Your question could be better addressed if you post your current/proposed cycle. Be prepared however for many guys to advise you against taking anything at your age because it can potentially do greater harm than good until your endocrine system has fully matured.

haha thanks.
    stats:
    21y.o.
    6 3'
    226lbs
    bf 10-12%
    Ran test e 500mg 12weeks
    ran forma on cycle
    ran hcgenerate week 6
    hcg blast week 12-15
    pct
    clomid 50/25/25/25
    forma
    forged pct
    unleashed

as far as my next cycle im taking my time to research and figure out whether or not im going to be competing next year.[B]my main concern is making sure my pct products are what ppl are using in this forum as well. so my concern involves forma stanozolol as an AI. Need to build muscle products as well as protein factory specifically post/unleashed combo as well as hcgenerate.

Bump

Phased is offline Banned
    What were your stats pre cycle?

222 got to like 232 on nothing dramatic

kingcali is offline New Member
    what was your experience witht the forma stanzol

nothing really noticeable I could tell it was working when I started upping the dosage and my joints started hurting due to lack of estrogen. so it works

Thread Information