aa12aa6 is offline New Member

Anavar Only Cycle, PCT Help.

Hey, I am currently on an anavar only cycle. I'm taking 40mg ED and am at my 2 week mark. I realize I should be taking this cycle with test, but I'm not ready to get on the needle yet. How do i safely end this cycle early? I have clomid on hand.

Also wondering if I should take a small amount of anavar with my pct to ease out of my cycle.
    Last edited by aa12aa6; 10-27-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Just stop taking it right now. No need for PCT if only 2 week mark.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    How long is your planned cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    How long is your planned cycle?
    6 weeks, but in a previous thread, everyone seemed against the idea of an anavar only cycle. I recieved the anavar for very cheap, (geneza) since var is known for being relatively safe i figured it could boost me in my bulk. I realize anavar is not a bulking steroid , but since it's safe i figured it would give me and extra boost. I definitely did help my bulk and i've gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks. It's not lean 10lbs, but i still look amazing. almost a full 6 pack, chest, shoulders, and arms looking great. as well as a lot of size on my legs.

Since i gained so much weight i realize i probably wasn't near my natural potential and should stop the cycle and go natty. I went from 165-175, I'm 5'7.

If i don't do a pct should i taper off? Today is exactly the 2 week mark, should i take 40 mgs today? i've only taken 20mg so far. What will the repercussions be for not having a pct?

Just to add, day 3-4 of my cycle i had some light testicular soreness, my hpta shutting down i assume? I have no visual atrophy. Another huge mistake was not getting a blood test. Should i really not take any clomid?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    ^^^^^^^

A 40mg a day dose of var isn't enough to make what little gains you MAY have made anyway. Test should always be the base of any cycle. If you've never cycled, a Test only cycle should be your first cycle to see how you respond. Just my $0.02

You should probably migrate on over to the Nutrition forum and start again. Also spend some time, do some reading here. There is so much good info that's just sitting there for the taking. Good luck.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...RESOURCE-FORUM
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 10-27-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Added Info

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    ^^^^^^^

A 40mg a day dose of var isn't enough to make what little gains you MAY have made anyway. Test should always be the base of any cycle. If you've never cycled, a Test only cycle should be your first cycle to see how you respond. Just my $0.02

You should probably migrate on over to the Nutrition forum and start again. Also spend some time, do some reading here. There is so much good info that's just sitting there for the taking. Good luck.
    You're agreeing i don't need any pct? Even though i responded so strongly to it? My strength went up dramatically along with my weight.

If you feel you've had such a strong response to the var then by all means run your clomid. I wouldn't think a full blown, 4-5 week pct would be needed. Maybe 2 weeks of 50mg ed clomid??

What are the consequences if, 50mg ED for 2 weeks is too little, or too much?

No idea about that. Never been in the position you're describing. I was asking the question myself in my last post. Most PCT regimens you'll find suggested here are generally along these lines and are for fully completed cycles incorporating test...Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20. Most cycles tend to run at least 12 weeks. Have you read the profile on var? Might help if you've not....

http://www.steroid.com/Anavar.php

Ok, my bad...I should've checked your profile. That was my fault. 21 is too young for aas. Period. That said, I did a search of the PCT forum for threads about pct for cycles ended early. Gotta say, not that much and what I did find explains why. Too many variables to intelligently comment on exactly what you should do. Here, read this thread. What I gather is you'd be better off to err on the side of caution in regards to running you PCT. In the meantime, read this.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd+cycle+early
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 10-27-2012 at 09:34 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Im not sure about you, but from your description of sides i would say youre suppressed if not shutdown. Regardless, you sound like you're confused about what to do with your cycle, let alone pct.

Well, I'm trying to end my cycle. I'm not sure how to pct a cycle that's so short. It's hard to research since it's so uncommon for people to do 2 week var cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Ok, my bad...I should've checked your profile. That was my fault. 21 is too young for aas. Period. That said, I did a search of the PCT forum for threads about pct for cycles ended early. Gotta say, not that much and what I did find explains why. Too many variables to intelligently comment on exactly what you should do. Here, read this thread. What I gather is you'd be better off to err on the side of caution in regards to running you PCT. In the meantime, read this.
    Found this in another thread.

Anavar is liver toxic you should run it with milk thistle and no longer than 8 weeks. I have read experienced members saying that they observed no additional gains after 6 weeks. I run my anavar cycle for 8 weeks. Then I do a normal Clomid 50/50/25/25 & Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 PCT. I also run HCG during my anavar cycle of 250iu twice a week.
    are the any senior members i can pm?

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aa12aa6

You're agreeing i don't need any pct? Even though i responded so strongly to it? My strength went up dramatically along with my weight.
    It doesn't sound like you have Anavar . How much weight have you gained?

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    It doesn't sound like you have Anavar. How much weight have you gained?
    8-10 lbs. of pretty lean weight. I'm pretty sure i have anavar , everything looks as it should. I'm using geneza brand.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    this------------^

Thread Information