MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

Clomid and HCG at the same time.

Can somebody point me in the right direction of a thread discussing why you shouldnt use HCG and clomid at the same time, i know its something to do with the negative feedback loop but i would like to study it in more detail, well thats if a thread of that nature does actually exist. Thanks

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Im not sure of an actually thread exists like the one your searching for. But understanding the role of hCG and Clomid separately, is key to understanding that preventing Testicular Atrophy rather than treating it, is imho a better way to approach this side effect, from the introduction of exogenous testosterone .

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Thanks MK ill start by revising those two and see if i can piece it together, there must be a good reason why its not generally accepted but all the searching i have done has me going round in circles, it seems to have been passed down through folklore and the actual reason has been forgotten.

jrod04 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think there is anything wrong with taking the two together other then like Mickey stated they should both be used at different times in your cycle. Though I am not positive on this. Dr scallys protocol uses them at the same time I know.

Thread Information