DannC is offline New Member

Question I AM CONFUSED! Pregnyl starting time...:scratch:

Ok, so long story short, just begun a 12 week cycle of Test E with the first 2w at 750mg (for frontloading) and the rest will be 500 mg...
    PCT ofcourse will be 14 days after last shot, BUT... i am confused about the HCG ...maybe because English is not my 1st language, but i don`t really get...
    On one hand we should take it every week during the cycle at 250mg one day before every shot of test (so 500mg a week) and on the other hand we can take 500mg/day for 10days right after the last shot so would actually match 3-4 to the start of the PCT...
    Wich method is best?Considering i am not gonna use any AI.
    Wich one do you guys use and why?
    Or would both go ? Wouldn`t be to much and desensitize us/me?

Thanks in advance for the time to respond...cheereo!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Why are you not planning to run an AI? Hcg through the cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct is the better option IMO

DannC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Why are you not planning to run an AI? Hcg through the cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct is the better option IMO
    Cause to be honest i messed me up last time i used it, maybe the "killing" of the estrogen completly doesn`t really go with me...so i will just stick to good old Nolvadex and Pregnyl.
    Ok, so HCG through out the cycle and after but same dosage (500mg week) ? Or it could be rised the last 10 days, to have the full effect of it right before PCT?
    Or maybe i`ll just have to see how my nuts are responding, think that`s the more logical explanation

Thank you.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I would not up the hcg dose right before pct. 200-250 iu 2 x EW will maintain testicular function through the cycle no need for more at the end. Run it right up to 3 days prior to starting pct and I suggest you run an AI during the cycle. Just cause you didn't run it right last time is not a good reason to not run one. Either run Adex at .25 eod or aromasin at 12.5 Ed and adjust if needed IMO.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DannC View Post
    Ok, so long story short, just begun a 12 week cycle of Test E with the first 2w at 750mg (for frontloading) and the rest will be 500 mg...
    PCT ofcourse will be 14 days after last shot, BUT... i am confused about the HCG ...maybe because English is not my 1st language, but i don`t really get...
    On one hand we should take it every week during the cycle at 250mg one day before every shot of test (so 500mg a week) and on the other hand we can take 500mg/day for 10days right after the last shot so would actually match 3-4 to the start of the PCT...
    Wich method is best?Considering i am not gonna use any AI.
    Wich one do you guys use and why?
    Or would both go ? Wouldn`t be to much and desensitize us/me?

Thanks in advance for the time to respond...cheereo!
    I always rec not long term use and i always rec stopping BEFORE pct starts. this is how I RECOMMEND it:
    * last 4-5 weeks of cycle take 500iu 2X a week leading up to BUT NOT into the start of PCT.

DONE simple and effective.

many have their way so i can see how it is confusing man, no worries.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I sure hope he plans to use an AI, at the least have it on hand, but i rec using it from week one to the start of pct

melonhead2013 is offline New Member
    For good pct advice go to you tube and type in. PCT- AFTER CARE ADVICE. It's on a channel called steroid advice

Thread Information