Idaho1213 is offline New Member

Having problems and girlfriend getting mad

Hello I'm 27 and just finishing up my 3rd cycle. All 3 of my cycles consist of 3-3.5cc of cyponate a week. I do these cycles for 12 weeks every time. After every cycle I would pct with nolva and clomid and been just fine... This time I'm right at 11 weeks and I have started having ED problems for the past couple weeks. I thought that it was related to just life in general but its not getting any better and I'm becoming very sluggish. Can anyone help me with what I should do now??? Should I not do my last pin and just wait the 2 weeks before I pct? The last time I pinned was the 23rd. Any help from you guys would be very much appreciated!!!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Are you using an AI?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc
    Are you using an AI?
    That was going to be my question as well. E2 could be too high or low.

Idaho1213 is offline New Member
    No not using an AI.... Never had a problem with this in the past and at this point would love to just get off everything and get back to normal

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you running the same gear all the way through or did you switch recently? Not running an AI as stated you could have elevated e as well

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Are you using an AI?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    That was going to be my question as well. E2 could be too high or low.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Are you running the same gear all the way through or did you switch recently? Not running an AI as stated you could have elevated e as well
    ^^^^^These guys.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3-3.5ml/wk is pretty low unless the concentration is greater than 100mg/ml then the dose would certainly be high enough for an AI.

In fact there are very few instances when you wouldn't use an AI (low dose subQ TRT would be one such occasion).

Blood work would be ideal. Sounds like your E2 has increased.

It still amazes me that people cycle without an AI.

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to hijack the thread, but thought maybe itd be a good place to ask because I read everyone suggesting an AI. Are you guys suggesting an AI threw the whole cycle, or just to start an AI along with HCG in the last 3 weeks of the cycle?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr View Post
    Not trying to hijack the thread, but thought maybe itd be a good place to ask because I read everyone suggesting an AI. Are you guys suggesting an AI threw the whole cycle, or just to start an AI along with HCG in the last 3 weeks of the cycle?
    Everyone was saying that not using an AI could have contributed to his problems.

Start an AI at the beginning of a cycle. Don't wait for sides to pop up. I would use hCG during the entire cycle as well.

cc5501 is offline Junior Member
    I'm no expert, but the AI stuff sounds correct from what I've read.

The only thing I'd add is to let your GF know that it's temporary and that you're doing it to improve your body and appearance. Maybe do something nice for her

Good luck brother.

Thread Information