Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sgt. Hartman

Thread: High LDL cholesterol result of poor PCT?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member

High LDL cholesterol result of poor PCT?

Its been over two years since my last cycle, which was just a light T-prop cycle. I did my standard thorough PCT but did neglect to have my bloodwork done in past 2 years.

I have ZERO history of bad Cholesterol in family or ever myself. Recently had tests done and Tri, Highs were good but my LDL was 160ish... Dr. is concerned and talking about putting me on meds... Id rather not since my "norm" Cholesterol is perfect... This is really odd for me and the only thing I can attribute it to was a last cycle or incomplete PCT?

Any ideas on why only my LDL would have been effected or what I might be able to do to get it back to a norm sub 100 range?

Your lipid profile would have returned to baseline long ago from a cycle 2 years ago and a low dose test cycle usually doesn't have a dramatic effect on cholesterol anyway.

Whole grains, EFA's, fibrous veggies, increasing cardio, and maintaining and lowering your bf percentage can all help reduce LDL.

What did the rest of your lipid numbers look like? I'd think twice before taking a statin for mildly elevated LDL number.....
    Java Man likes this.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    I figured the same thing... However Im very sensitive to gyno and have had a flare up that would only be subsided by letro. After running a round of letro I always finish things off with torem... I meant to get my lipids checked after this last cycle and I totally forgot (still have the order)...

It slipped my mind how much letro can mess with lipids, but now that Im thinking of it, this must have been the culprit... Anything else I should try other than diet, cardio, efa's? Also, If I do get my LDL back into a good range will it be likely to stay there? or once you've f'ed it up with something like letro is it a long term problem...

btw - Tri's - in 140's HDL - 69

Thread Information