Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: PCT side effects

toilet is offline Banned

PCT side effects

hi guys, newby here...

Have been reading on some threads that people suffer a lot of side effects from the associated low test after cycle

- if doing just a straight test prop/test e cycle do you need hcg and clomid or will nolva suffice? Because it seems like a lot of people get emotional on clomid and I would like to mitigate depression.

Also does everyone experience a lack of motivation and a depressed feel or is that only a select few?

Sorry for the general question, just trying to flesh out the exact side effects of a PCT as I see various ones addressed in multiple threads and was wondering how common place they are and how to combat them.

Thanks

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I've read and heard from rl people about the wicked and debilitating side effects of clomid. I had none and I took 100mg/day at first. I'd give it a shot before shooting it down and see how you react to it.

Always run HCG throughout your entire cycle. Stop a few days before starting pct. You'll have an easy pct if you don't allow your axis to shut down.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Wait till your around 24 yrs old until your HPTA has developed then you can have the best chance possible, anything under this you are risking it and to be honest if you cant gain at 21-22 yrs old something is wrong anyway with your diet and training and steroids wont help, fix the problem and grow and don't reply on aas at your age .

toilet is offline Banned
    Alright having trouble sourcing HCG but will keep looking. I am naturally emotional so I don't know if clomid is a good idea. Question is; will clomid add anything to the pct regime or will it work fine without it?

At Marcus; I am 23 in a few months and I am going to wait until then. I know it is not quite 24 but I am motivated as hell right now so would like to utilise the motivation. Will definitely see an endocrinologist and get my blood work done though.

Jiggylow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toilet View Post
    hi guys, newby here...

Have been reading on some threads that people suffer a lot of side effects from the associated low test after cycle

- if doing just a straight test prop/test e cycle do you need hcg and clomid or will nolva suffice? Because it seems like a lot of people get emotional on clomid and I would like to mitigate depression.

Also does everyone experience a lack of motivation and a depressed feel or is that only a select few?

Sorry for the general question, just trying to flesh out the exact side effects of a PCT as I see various ones addressed in multiple threads and was wondering how common place they are and how to combat them.

Thanks
    I don't get depressed and haven't been overly emotional on the clomid, some people it will get them worked up emotionally and cry a lot but that hasn't happened much with me yet. I've had friends tell me they had to get off the clomid b/c of this. I'm doing PCT now and it's been pretty solid.... just before I started PCT I did have some mental issues but when I started it, those issues went away. it's been gravy since. good luck

toilet is offline Banned
    what issues were those gravy? mental issues on cycle. hm.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I am currently running a ton of Clomid and have been for a bit. No sides - Well, a little depression I suppose. Not bad after 2 weeks on 100mg per day, and now I am tapering down.

I always ran both, HCG is good - But, not a 100% must IMO. But, it does help a bit and the pinning isn't bad. The cost and pinning doesn't outweigh the positives. My 1st cycle was just test and no HCG, the shut down is harder - Guaranteed. But, I recovered 100% pretty fast.

Clomid, Tamoxifen & HCG - Do it right, it's worth the effort.
    toilet likes this.

XstabberX is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my 3rd day of clomid-nolva PCT and my only side is I'm so tired. I did 100 mg clomid first say and 75mg the second trying to decide what dose. Doing 40mg nolva

Thread Information