centuryhome is offline New Member

Exclamation Pct therapy after 7 months???

Hello everyone. Im new to the forum world and i need some help big time. I ask you please excuse my ignorance on Post Cycle Therapy and doing cycles overall. I made the mistake to listen to my friends to begin my story of doing everything wrong.
    To start
    1) I was 20years old and did a cycle of Tren , Test Prop, and Winstrol for about 3 months. All i took afterwards was Nolvadex and not for the amount of time i should of maybe 1 month and half if i remember correctly. I got back to feeling normal after a couple months so i left it at that.
    2) I was 23years old and took a 2 month cycle of Anavar 60mg by itself no PCT
    3) I was 24 years old and took a 3 month cycle of Anavar by itself no PCT as well and this took place 8 months ago.
    Everyone told me i did not need PCT for anavar by itself cycles so never took one. Everyone around me emphasized on how it was so Mild i can even take it for a year straight!.
    I listened very big mistake i know but thank god i did not take Anavar by itself for a year straight.
    It is now 8 months since the last time i took Anavar and yes i have experienced decreased sex drive and problems maintaining erections. I have an appointment to see an endocrinologist but i doubt besides doing blood work and telling me were all my hormones and HTPA stand, him actually doing any PCT on me. That being said i really have come here for guidance and help to getting me back to normal. So i ask everyone here to please help me. I was thinking of doing a PCT by itself now or i was also thinking of taking testosterone and doing a correct PCT this time to see if doing this will get me back to normal. Not having my sex drive and erections back to normal has caused a lot of depression in my life. Before doing anything this time Im doing what i should of before, researching and asking people that know what they are talking about. I thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read this. THANKS.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How soon are you swing the endo. I don't think you should do anything until he runs your labs. This is the only way you can get a truly accurate reading. If you choose to run another pct it will throw the labs off and running another cycle if testosterone is a terrible idea if you are trying to get your hpta running correctly

Ok so I guess ill wait for the results. Would running a PCT on its own after doing a cycle 8 months ago be beneficial or bad idea. Of course wether I do it or not depends on what my endo says but I still wanted to know jut in case what can fix the symptoms I have. Like HCG ? Clomid? And wether I would need to take nolvadex since hcg raises you testesorone so I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryhome
    Ok so I guess ill wait for the results. Would running a PCT on its own after doing a cycle 8 months ago be beneficial or bad idea. Of course wether I do it or not depends on what my endo says but I still wanted to know jut in case what can fix the symptoms I have. Like HCG? Clomid? And wether I would need to take nolvadex since hcg raises you testesorone so I heard.
    It may but if you can see the endo soon it will throw the readings off. You have been off everything for 8 months now a few weeks isn't going to make a lot of difference in the long run. Stay away from any meds till you get labs done and then you can make better informed decisions moving forward

Ok I will. Thanks so much for your help. I will post my results from my doctors findings soon and see where I go from there. My appointment is 8/9 so the countdown begins.

Right on.. That's right around the corner and then you will have a much better idea if what's going on. Hopefully he or she will order up a full hormone panel

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Exactly, get BW and go from there. Nothing else to do, GL OP.

Thanks

Thread Information