agent88 is offline Junior Member

HCG alone with nolva pct?

Basic question ...250mg test E 2x a week for 10 weeks plus var 50 mg ed from week 5 to 12. 2nd pin tomorrow no hcg yet, my experienced source despite my argument kept reassuring me nolva was all I needed. Will be hopefully Jumping on it Hcg)asap to run alongside the test...will that suffice with nolva on standy by for gyno plus for pct? Also does the pct start 2 weeks after test or 2 weeks after var? Experienced PT 185 pounds 7-8percent bf 28 years old. First pin cycle. 2nd pin 250 tomorrow.

lla23 is offline Junior Member
    No bro... U need HCG for restart ur testicular function.. Nova is need if u notice gyno starts kicking in or u r prone to gyno.. Hv nova for standby...

Ok cause I read in some threads HCG should be ran alongside the test. So I can use the HCG as the PCT?

Ok cause I read in some threads HCG should be ran alongside the test. So I can use the HCG as the PCT along with the nolva?? Or never even bust out the nolva unless gyno starts to show its little nasty face.

lla23 is offline Junior Member
    Yes u can take HCG during cycle, and also u can do that for PCT but the doses hv to be higher... It depends on ur budget... U should do only test cycle and see how well u react to it...hv nova for standby... Just in case... some pple wanna avoid injection often that's why oral PCT is more convenient...
    Last edited by lla23; 08-05-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Running hcg during your cycle at 200-250 iu 2 c EW will maintain testicular function. You also need an AI for on cycle estrogen support. Aromasin or Adex IMO. Nolvadex and Clomid are serms used for pct. the only reason to use nolvadex on cycle would be fighting off gyno if you can't keep e at bay with your ai

Thanks jim. Finished week 1. How long till testes shut off (on avg) trying to get hands on my adex hcg if I cant im going to postpone the cycle untill I get my stuff. I have nolva only.

Quote Originally Posted by agent88
    Thanks jim. Finished week 1. How long till testes shut off (on avg) trying to get hands on my adex hcg if I cant im going to postpone the cycle untill I get my stuff. I have nolva only.
    As soon as your body recognizes you have more testosterone in your body than you normally produce your body will stop producing lh signaling the testies to fire. More than likely by week 2 or 3

An now if the hcg is added to the cycle after the testes are shut down?

Thanks for letting me pik your brain

Quote Originally Posted by agent88
    An now if the hcg is added to the cycle after the testes are shut down?
    Hcg mimics lh production signaling the testies to fire. This is why it's so important to run this during your cycle. Your lh production will stay suppressed until the exogenous testosterone has left your system but your body will respond very quickly and start producing lh. Making recovery much faster because you will not be suffering from testicular disfunction

Thread Information