hustler101 is offline Junior Member

1 month an anavar, where to get PCT supplies?

I've taken anavar for 1 month. Two pills/day, sometimes skipping days. Now I'm feeling a low sex drive which is bizarre because I thought anavar wasn't that strong of a steroid , and it's not even an injection.
    During my anavar cycle, I didn't feel an increase in testosterone , certainly nothing like when I was taking deca & test 300 last year. Within a week I felt my sexual drive drop while still being on anavar.

I'm looking to get some PCT but couldn't find a website to buy it from, I live in Canada by the way

Could you guys recommend a website?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Any androgens added to your system are going to suppress your endogenous testosterone production. use our board sponsor for your pct meds. top right corner

Is it normal to have low testosteroine while taking anavar ? I thought the steroid will supply you with access testosterone . Do I need to take something else while on my cycle?

I'm planning to restart my anavar cycle in 1 week to properly finish my bottle

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hustler101 View Post
    Is it normal to have low testosteroine while taking anavar ? I thought the steroid will supply you with access testosterone . Do I need to take something else while on my cycle?

obviously someone hasn't done their homework before putting drugs into their body?

yes mate. anavar is NOT test, yet it surpresses natty test production. this is the general rule.

95% of the staff here will tell you to always include testosterone in any cycle you are considering.

I think it's time to do some reading?

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by hustler101

You need to do more research before considering cycling again. Yes anavar is known to shut down your natural testosterone production

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Anavar is NOT testosterone . It will NOT add nor increase your test level. It will in fact suppress or shut down your test production entirely.

What do I need to do at this point? Where can I find the stuff to restart my testosterone ? I tried looking at the top links, but they are asking for some type of testosterone saliva treatments.

I has a gym owner give me the "anavar " yet he didn't really do a good job explaining the product. I'm presently looking for a video that summarizes on "how to use steroids properly".

Did you read post#2?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Did you read post#2?
    I thought you were talking about the "how to videos" link.. not the "AR-R "..
    I've logged into their website, althought they do have abunch of products and terms I'm not familiar with.
    Is there an educational documentary about steroids and Post steroid treatments? There seems to be a lot of stuff involved with taking steroids.

What pct meds are you looking for? AR-R has them

What pct are you looking for? AR-R has them
    I'm not quite familiar with the products, lots of weird terms. Maybe you guys could recommend me some stuff

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hustler101
    I'm not quite familiar with the products, lots of weird terms. Maybe you guys could recommend me some stuff thanks
    gotcha liquid Clomi is Clomid and liquid tamox is nolvadex

ikingmy is offline New Member
    Yeah if you cant get your hands on any PCT you can always try squat and "dead lift" to failure its not gona work like magic but it will do something
    Last edited by ikingmy; 01-22-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ikingmy
    Yeah if you cant get your hands on any PCT you can always try squat and "dead lift" to failure its not gona work like magic but it will do something
    just remember training needs to be short and intense. During this time it's important to focus on recovery
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 01-23-2014 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling

gotcha liquid Clomi is Clomid and liquid tamox is nolvadex
    Ok so I'm getting the

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

and the

Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL

from what I understand they are estrogen suppressants, however I initially thought the compound was supposed to restart my testosterone production cycle.. wasn't aware that my estrogen needed to be suppressed.

On another note, if this is the correct selection for me how is treatment administered exactly?

Thanks guys

They are serms not estrogen suppressant. They saturate your mammary gland so that your circulating estrogen cannot bind to them. Clomid 100/50/50/50 tamox 40/40/20/20. If it's easier you could dose the Clomid at 70 the first week

What do you mean exactly by 100/50/50/50? Do I take them on the same week a few days apart?

Do you know of any video tutorials for this?
    Last edited by hustler101; 02-16-2014 at 02:14 PM.

What do you mean exactly by 100/50/50/50? Do I take them on the same week a few days apart?

Do you know of any video tutorials for this?
    100 mg ed week one then 50 mg ed week 2 etc...

Oh so its a 4 week treatment...
    When I got off deca and test, I did a 2 week treatment 50/50.. even spilling a little bit

I just ordered 2 viles

Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL
    Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

With your calculations I need

Tamox 50mL X3
    and Clomi 70mL X 4

Which means I have to order 2 more of tamox and 3 more of Clomi.. an extra 250$

Are you sure this is accurate?

And how far apart do you use the 2 compounds? 3 days apart I guess?

Bro take clomid at 70 mg every day for first week and then 50 mg every day for the following 3 weeks. Tamox is the same 40 mg each day for the first 2 weeks and then 20 mg each day for the last 2 weeks. Does this make more sense? I think you are looking at the dosing wrong one bottle of clomi has 30 ml in it at 70 mg per ml you have enough to run 70 mg ed for 30 days and you are not going to run that much. you have more than plenty for a 4 week pct
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 02-16-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Alright cool, gotcha

michael30 is offline Member
    Jim you should be awarded a medal for your patience. That was really hard to read. Lol to hustler101 you should of NEVER been taking these compounds. I truely hope you learn from this. Before you hurt yourself permanently!
    Last edited by michael30; 02-17-2014 at 02:17 PM.

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^ Could not agree anymore Michael30 ! Wow Jim you went out on a limb for this guy that should not be taking anything without Ai's and pct on hand first ! HUGE RISK man

Quote Originally Posted by PBJtime View Post
    Ai's and pct on hand first ! HUGE RISK man
    I got these pills from a Gym owner.. I think Im gonna stop buying my supplements from this guy now since all he cares about it money.

So I got the stuff in the mail.. I got the U-100 Insulin syringe.. do I use the liquid by itself with the doses recommended or do I mix it with Sterile Bacteriostatic Water as I did afew years back?

And I inject them into the fat in the abdominal area?

Just checking, wouldn't want to do any more harm to my body by making a mistake here!
    Last edited by hustler101; 03-04-2014 at 03:38 PM.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Your PCT liquids are a suspension to be administered orally - no needles, no injecting.

No need to add Bac water, may want to give them a shake first though.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    I got these pills from a Gym owner.. I think Im gonna stop buying my supplements from this guy now since all he cares about it money.
    Your upset that your steroid dealer doesnt keep a moral obligation of doing whats best for you and cares only about making money? common man, hes not a doctor, hes a business person. Its a good think you found this forum, lots of good people here

Thread Information