D-file is offline New Member

PCT for TRT Help

PCT for TRT Help please.

Hello. Not going to get into the specifics right now. But I would like some advise on a PCT plan for TRT. I am using 1.5 of testosterone cypionate injection per week and .75 HCG injection per week. This has been going on for 10 months.

I had HIGH SHBG and LOW Free T on my panels. My T was in range for my age 44.

I know people say TRT is for life. This was not explained to me at the start. If I had known this I would of tried alternatives for a year before going on TRT. Thats my fault for not doing the research before saying yes. Now I would like to (if possible) stop TRT go back to the numbers I was before I started treatment and If I should get back to these numbers, try alternatives for a year before committing to TRT.

My DR says due to the fact that we have used HCG from day one while doing testosterone , that there is no need for a "PCT" just to stop cold. I asked about a estrogen blocker and was told no need for one.

However, why not stack the cards in my favor??? I'm thinking a PCT would help. I was given the impression my numbers would base line and come up to the pre TRT numbers, when I stop. Is this true? How long? I was told 4-8 weeks, seems short to me for 10 months on.

I was looking at Nolvadex and using HCG- I have read many things but still have no clue as to timing, time and amount after my last injection. Still very confused, even after reading several articles. I have already tapered off to .5 T and still on .75 HCG.

Thank you for your thoughts. I am posting on a few forums-

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You would discontinue hcg when you start pct and use 2 serms. How many iu of hcg have you been running weekly?

HCG is .75 ML per week. Im not sure but I think thats around 500iu?

Quote Originally Posted by D-file View Post
    HCG is .75 ML per week. Im not sure but I think thats around 500iu?
    .75 doesn't tell me anything unless you know the how much bac water used to reconstitute how many iu's are in the vial

How much back water did you add to it to reconstitute it?

10 ml

When I mix it right - I had some confusion the first few times I mixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by D-file
    10 ml
    That gives you 1,000 iu per ml. You are doing .75 ml ew so 750 iu once a week?

Thanks for help Jim

Sounds right
    Last edited by D-file; 02-19-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Jim your suggesting two Serums??? such as Nolvadex and Clomid?
    With Cypionate I see it lists as around 18 days to be absorbed. Im not sure how to properly use this info? would a serums be started 18 days after last injection?

Jim your suggesting two Serums??? such as Nolvadex and Clomid?
    With Cypionate I see it lists as around 18 days to be absorbed. Im not sure how to properly use this info? would a serums be started 18 days after last injection?
    I would suggest running a longer than normal pct. after 10 months on something like 14 days from last pin Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 running hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting pct

Jim Thanks

I am still not familiar with all the acronyms. (last pin) ?

Are you saying 14 days after my last injection of Testosterone start taking Clomid 100mg every day for a week then 50mg every day for a week and so on and at week (5) change to 40mg a day of Nolvadex for a week then 40/20/20 and so on?

Also you are saying to keep doing the HCG injection 11 days out from last testosterone injection (that would be 2 injections as I am doing them once a week)?

No Ai is needed?
    Why two serums instead of one? Just asking
    I was shocked when the DR. said a estrogen blocker was not needed-made me very nerves.
    Do you think I will return to pre TRT numbers?

Jim Thanks

I am still not familiar with all the acronyms. (last pin) ?

Are you saying 14 days after my last injection of Testosterone start taking Clomid 100mg every day for a week then 50mg every day for a week and so on and at week (5) change to 40mg a day of Nolvadex for a week then 40/20/20 and so on?
    Yes

Also you are saying to keep doing the HCG injection 11 days out from last testosterone injection (that would be 2 injections as I am doing them once a week)?

Yes

No Ai is needed?
    Why two serums instead of one? Just asking
    I was shocked when the DR. said a estrogen blocker was not needed-made me very nerves.
    Do you think I will return to pre TRT numbers?
    Run your ai right up to pct. it's hard to say if you will return to pre trt numbers or not. Your endocrine system has not been functioning for 10 months now. I am not saying you won't the only way to find out is to come off and try. I answered your other questions above below each question

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    OP: Other than getting off TRT, you never mentioned what your goals are. Why are you wanting to get off TRT? You want to get back to your baseline numbers but they were apparently not too good. I hate to be blunt but you are 44. It's not going to get any better and you'll want to be on TRT soon enough anyway. What is the HCG being used for? Are you wanting to have kids or is it just for aesthetics?
    For what it's worth, a few years ago I quit TRT cold turkey. No PCT at all and my old numbers did return in about 6 months. And that was after 4 years of TRT and I'm in my 50s.

Jim
    Is there a source - table / chart for Liquid Clomi and liquid Tamox? Ratio Mg Ml
    Like 100 Mg Clomid will be how many Ml of the liquid and 40 Mg of Nolvadex is the same as how many Ml of Tamox.
    Thanks

Bobtail
    My goals are to get off TRT and back to pre TRT numbers. Look at alternatives for improving my numbers other than TRT. I know one day I will be on it for life, but would like to push that day back as much as possible. Yes kids are still a maybe. Also I was good on TRT for 6 months- then major problems with ED set in. Dr has no answers as blood work looks good, so getting off could help in time, or give me a chance to restart. I had minor ED problems before TRT but not major as I do now on TRT. Plus I need some time off from: the coast of TRT, injections, and blood work.

Are you still off or did you go back on?

Jim
    Is there a source - table / chart for Liquid Clomi and liquid Tamox? Ratio Mg Ml
    Like 100 Mg Clomid will be how many Ml of the liquid and 40 Mg of Nolvadex is the same as how many Ml of Tamox.
    Thanks
    Its listed right on the bottle Clomi should be 35 mg/ml and tamox is 20mg/ml

So it's saying that 35MG is = to 1 ML

So for 100 MG I would take just under 3ml

Should I refrigerate this stuff? Its from ar
    Should it be taken with water, food, empty stomach, Day, Night? doesn't matter?
    Last edited by D-file; 02-27-2014 at 08:17 PM.

So it's saying that 35MG is = to 1 ML

So for 100 MG I would take just under 3ml

Should I refrigerate this stuff? Its from ar
    Should it be taken with water, food, empty stomach, Day, Night? doesn't matter?
    I would just run your first week at 70 mg or 1 ml. I take my pct meds before bed

wouldn't 70 Mg be 2ml?

wouldn't 70 Mg be 2ml?
    yes that's my bad sorry I meant 2 ml

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Bobtail
    My goals are to get off TRT and back to pre TRT numbers. Look at alternatives for improving my numbers other than TRT. I know one day I will be on it for life, but would like to push that day back as much as possible. Yes kids are still a maybe. Also I was good on TRT for 6 months- then major problems with ED set in. Dr has no answers as blood work looks good, so getting off could help in time, or give me a chance to restart. I had minor ED problems before TRT but not major as I do now on TRT. Plus I need some time off from: the coast of TRT, injections, and blood work.

Are you still off or did you go back on?
    I dig where you are coming from. I just felt like laying off for about a year. You kind of do get burned out on it after awhile. Plus I was having the same issues you describe with ED and even the endo couldn't figure it out. I took it upon myself to just stop it cold turkey.
    The shocking part was that it wasn't that bad. I started feeling OK within a few weeks, even in my 50s. ED went away, too. Lost a good bit of mass but looked more lean. Kind of like an MMA fighter vs a bodybuilder. My numbers went back into the 300s which was my post-TRT level after about 3 months with no assist.
    I'm back on it now but feeling like I need to go off for awhile soon. Got ED that even Tada isn't fixing which is what happened last time.
    Good luck and please keep us posted.

OMG that stuff tastes terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Liquid Clomi and liquid Tamox)

OMG that stuff tastes terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Liquid Clomi and liquid Tamox)
    Mix it with some juice and its not so bad

Update

24 days off TRT
    2 weeks into PCT

I will get blood work done at end of PCT.

But if anyone wants to know how it is going, fine. I am tiered from time to time. I go to a MMA gym and its harder to get through the work outs. i am a bit moody, and my joints ache. But all-n-all everything is fine/good- except ED. ED is really the biggest thing, The ED is very bad - "it" just don't work. However, I guess this is to be expected in the middle of a PCT?

I will keep posting updates - we will see, Its worth trying to me.

Thanks

The Ed is normal during pct

Thats what I told my GF! - My tongue is getting a good workout-

Lol life could be worse

Thread Information