alvin is offline New Member

PCT for Prohormone if you are allergic to SERMs?

I have done several non-methylated prohormone cycles in the past and a single test cycle. With the initial cycles, I only used Reversitol for PCT since everyone on the forum I was on was saying that Reversitol was enough for a non-methylated PH cycle.

I joined another forum and they stated that a real SERM is preferred for even the weakest PH cycles. I used Nolvadex pills and had no issues. After the next cycle, I used the Nolvadex pills from that same batch and this time had a severe allergic reaction. Nolvadex has a long half life, and the allergic reaction got worse and worse every day. I had to go to the ER and they called it a drug eruption (meaning a very severe allergic reaction to a drug).

I waited over a year before trying another cycle (when I did real test for the first time), and this time I had liquid Clomid. I should have noted how similar the chemical structures of Clomiphene and Tamoxifen were, because I had another drug eruption and went to the ER (genius, I know).

I waited over a year again, and just did 11-oxo (a non-methylated PH). The guys on that prohormone forum suggested I used Testforce 2 (a natural test booster), Erase (probably a weak AI), along with the Reversitol. I "felt" fine, but maybe you guys have some better suggestions for the future.

Since I cannot use a SERM, maybe I should use one of the real SARMs (not Erase again, but perhaps Arimdex)? Maybe I should be using HCG , even though it would be with a weak PH? Reversitol might be enough since I'm using weak compounds? Perhaps I should stick to exceptionally short cycle lengths?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    there are other serms you can use for pct but why are you running a pro hormone cycle? Pro hormones are very well known to have side effects and shut down you natty test production leaving you with low T

alvin is offline New Member
    I tend to go for the non-methylated prohormones that users report as having relatively low side effects. I could do test again, but even on the low dose it seemed quite a bit stronger than the prohormones cycles that I had done. I would assume the much stronger test shut down my natural test production more than the prohormone cycles did, but I do not have blood work to back that up.

When I did test, the muscle gains were very noticeable very quickly, which made it obvious that I was on something. That may sound like nothing but positives, but honestly, I have some of the nosiest family members in the world, which made it annoying. If I take 11-oxo, I gain some muscle and lose some body fat at the same time. It is still noticeable to me, but I get much less unwanted attention. Not to mention that it has not been banned yet, so I can order it online and have it shipped to my door and do not have to worry about finding another source and do not have to pin.

I am sure you know much more about the subject than I do, but to make my reasoning clear, a lot of SERMs are extremely similar chemically. I was massively allergic to Tamoxifen , so I tried Clomiphene. If you look at Tamoxifen's and Clompihene's Wikipedia pages, you can see how incredibly similar their chemical structures are. I should have noted that, but instead I ended up in the ER again after an outbreak of hives on top of hives on top of hives all over my body. Since they have long half lives, I end up being loaded on very high doses of prednisone for long periods.

I have had people recommend Torem, but Toremifene has an almost identical chemical structure to Clomiphene. It is one thing to take a chance on something that would be in and out of your system, it is another when all these SERMs have half lives for such extended periods. So I know this goes completely against general recommendations, but for my specific case, I was hoping for the best possible protocol you could have for someone that cannot take a real SERM. There are those that even recommend that Reversitol + an AI + test boosters are enough for relatively mild, non-methylated PH...I am just trying to gain more information and get more opinions.

Thanks for responding.

Thread Information