SilverTest is offline Senior Member

HCG dosing small and mega doses

You know people, we've seen the big doses many times in studies and in practise...etc.

my question is :

what is it that sometimes up to 5000 iu's would be used in one single injection in medical settings as well as in other settings?

can 5000 iu's actually suppress you a lot more than actually make you recover, because i have used that before shooting megadoses and i kind of felt that its suppressing me and making my gonads actually SHRINK? not to mention the huge increase in estrogen levels.

can someone elaborate on this ? can megadoses actually set you back than actually benefit you in restoring testicular size and function ? experiences are most welcome and very important.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Mega doses could cause desensitization of the ledig cells

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    i have seen some studies that say that it only occurs for a few days and it goes back to normal after a while, is that true ? or is it permanent? is it THAT dangerous to shoot high hcg doses?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest
    i have seen some studies that say that it only occurs for a few days and it goes back to normal after a while, is that true ? or is it permanent? is it THAT dangerous to shoot high hcg doses?
    it can be permanent as the ledig cells get used to the extra stimulation your normal levels of lh will not be enough to stimulate them. There would be a lot of excess aromatize as well

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    it can be permanent as the ledig cells get used to the extra stimulation your normal levels of lh will not be enough to stimulate them. There would be a lot of excess aromatize as well
    Back in the day for pct doctors used to prescribe me 1000iu's of hcg eod for a total of 10,000iu's total. I used to get pretty bad gyno even using nolva. Times sure have changed.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Back in the day for pct doctors used to prescribe me 1000iu's of hcg eod for a total of 10,000iu's total. I used to get pretty bad gyno even using nolva. Times sure have changed.
    its nice to have the knowledge that we have now!! With that much hcg estrogen would be almost impossible to control

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I couldnt even put my chest to a hammer strength machine my nipple hurt so bad....couldnt wear a seat belt.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I couldnt even put my chest to a hammer strength machine my nipple hurt so bad....couldnt wear a seat belt.
    exactly why running hcg at lower doses during your cycle to maintain testicular function is better. 250 iu 2 x ew is usually enough

Thread Information