Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: PCT time

arm31 is offline New Member

PCT time

hi,

i have run on deca & susta and now thinking about going on novaldex and proviron ..
    the problem is that i don't know when exactly to start novaldex and proviron.

please someone can help me out?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by arm31
    hi, i have run on deca & susta and now thinking about going on novaldex and proviron.. the problem is that i don't know when exactly to start novaldex and proviron. please someone can help me out?
    run the test for 1-2 weeks longer than the deca and then run Clomid and nolvadex for pct
    jdc91gt likes this.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    So, you started a cycle...and didn't learn how to come off until it's time for the cycle to end?? Huh

You're lucky to have a very experienced and kind member(Jim) here to give you good advice.

Personally, I thinks it's pretty wreckless, and dumb to begin a cycle without having the full knowledge on how to successfully come off.....very dumb
    Last edited by AsEpSiS; 04-13-2014 at 08:09 PM.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    when to start pct depends on the length of the ester. sustanon has different esters of test. the proponate will be out of your system in 3-5 days while the deconate will take up to 16 days. You should start pct after the test has past its active life i believe.

Some one correct me if im wrong but id say two weeks after the last shot of sustanon

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    have you been running hcg and an ai? if not you should get your hands on some hcg sooner than later

Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    when to start pct depends on the length of the ester. sustanon has different esters of test. the proponate will be out of your system in 3-5 days while the deconate will take up to 16 days. You should start pct after the test has past its active life i believe.

Some one correct me if im wrong but id say two weeks after the last shot of sustanon
    Pct starts at 18 days after last pin with sust

Jim, thanks buddy.. that's exactly what i did actually but bought novaldex and proviron . i was confused with the starting time.
    thanks again.

AsEpSiS, thanks for your kind of help. actually i know about the pct but am not as experienced as you all are. that's why i came here and asked.

thanks man, i was about to start after 18 days but some random guy told me to start earlier..i needed some expert advice, that why i asked here.

thanks again.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    HCG at 500iu ED for 18-21 days. Once the ester is out start your Nova and Clomid PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by arm31
    thanks man, i was about to start after 18 days but some random guy told me to start earlier..i needed some expert advice, that why i asked here.

thanks again.
    Start your pct 18 days after last test pin and run your hcg right through the cycle up to 3 days prior to starting pct and then discontinue the hcg

Thread Information