Scizzy is offline New Member

PCT advice needed!

Hi again guys!

I wasnt happy with injections yet, so i took my first step to darker side with Dianabol ONLY cycle.

1st week i ran it 20mg / day
    then upped dose to 30mg for 7 weeks
    so, been 8 weeks on dbol only. Only side effects i had was headache that lasted for few days in beginning but that sorted out with adding daily water intake.

Made decent gains (6kg's) with lots of strenght.
    Anyways, i have about 2500mg's clomid on hand and people in my gym tell me that i wont be needing any PCT for such a low cycle..

But i think its better be safe than sorry. So i was thinking taking 100mg (2 tabs) for day one, then continue 2weeks with 50mg's / day (one tab).

Oh yea, my 8weeks came up yesterday (sunday) so im going to start my pct today - one day after last tablet of dbols.

Is there some way to know if im being shutdown? I havent noticed anything, got good libido, "it" still gets up as easy as ever.

It was my first go with steroids and ive got loads of omnadren (test blend, same as sustanon ) for my second go. I just wasnt happy with pinning yet and also wanted to see how i react to this stuff.

Thanks a lot for replies!

-Scizzy-

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    I see a lot wrong with this "cycle" as well as your decision to use steroids in the first place. I think you should sell the omnadren to a friend, and learn a lot more before you decide to put things into your body you obviously haven't researched. Besides, you could use me money to get blood work done that I'm sure you didn't obtain pre-cycle.

Just out of curiosity, how old you are you? How long have you been training? What does your diet look like?

I'm not trying to bash you....just trying to help.

For your PCT , I'd say you're on the right track by taking clomid. I'd take 50mg ED for 4 weeks, and nolva at 40mg ED for 2 weeks followed by 20mg ED for 2 weeks.

Hopefully, other more experienced users will chip in soon.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I would never suggest a dbol only cycle. You may not feel shut down but dbol is very suppressive and will suppress your natty testosterone production. I would suggest running a standard pct Clomid and nolvadex and yes if you can run labs to see what's going on

Ok thanks for reply.
    I can understand your point of view. But since i havent used steroids yet i've heard its not bad idea to find out how i react to different stuff. So thats why i decited to go with one steroid at time.
    Im 32yrs old, been training since i was teenager (15 or so).
    Currently weight is 81kilos and im relatively short guy, only 167cm.
    My wife has graduated from university and is a nutrition therapist (nutritionist)
    So my diet is in order, been for years.
    My current max's are 145kg bench press / 180kg squat / 190kg deadlift
    Also im now replying from my mobile cos im at work, would have sent you those kilos translated to lbs. Also im from finland.

Also i dont drink and i never eat shit. (Pizzas, hamburgers or any fast food)

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I suggest you read the beginner cycle stickies in the q&a section before doing any more cycles. You are running a risk of developing low testosterone symptoms which are not fun at all!

Thread Information