Thread: New to pct

kevinsolid is offline New Member
    Recently purchased clomid and novadex. How can I tell if it's real or fake? Should I be able to tell after a week of use?
    Last edited by kevinsolid; 04-24-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I suggest editing your post. This is not a source board

[QUOTE="kevinsolid"]Recently purchased clomid and novadex. How can I tell if it's real or fake? Should I be able to tell after a week of use?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    I suggest editing your post. This is not a source board
    sorry. I changed the question. Any advice?

Yes you will know real fast if its legit or not. If you run your clomid at 100 mg ed for the first week you should notice some side effects. What are the planned doses for your pct?

that's what I thought. As of now, I m having no sides. At all.

I'm doing:

Clomid - 100/50/50/25/25
    Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by kevinsolid
    that's what I thought. As of now, I m having no sides. At all.

I'm doing:

Clomid - 100/50/50/25/25
    Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20/20
    How long ago did you start your pct?

a week ago.

i went to see an endo dr. But he said my test levels were high enough. The problem is I can't get up since doing a long cycle... I'm kind of freaking out.

i went to see an endo dr. But he said my test levels were high enough. The problem is I can't get up since doing a long cycle... I'm kind of freaking out.
    You have only been one week into pct you need to give it time. This is the worst part of cycling.

You have only been one week into pct you need to give it time. This is the worst part of cycling.
    okay. Thanks.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Give it 3 more weeks.
    when did you get your test checked at endo?

I quit my cycle two months ago due to my source drying up, so I held out on the pct hoping that it would be reliable again. Once I realized that it would be too long, I saw an endo to see if I could get something prescribed to me, such as clomid or hcg ... After the blood test he said my levels were fine. I'll post the results below. Let me know if anything stands out.

Testosterone : 498
    Testosterone, Free: 14.4
    Sex Hormone Binding: 29.2
    LH: 7.2
    FSH: 3.6
    WBC: 5.7
    RBC: 5.47
    Hemoglobin: 17.6
    Hematocrit: 50.7
    MCV: 93
    MCH 32.2
    MCHC 34.7
    RDW 13.3
    Platelets: 172
    Neutrophils Relative: 55
    Lymphocytes Relative: 29
    Monocytes Relative: 13
    Eosinophils Relative: 3
    Basophils Relative 0
    Neutrophils Absolute 3.2
    Absolute Lymphocytes 1.6
    Monocytes Absolute 0.7
    Eosinophils Absolute 0.2
    Basophils Absolute 0.0
    Immature Granulocytes 0
    Immature Granulocytes Absolute 0.0

Ranges would be helpful but it's pretty easy to see the hematocrit is a little elevated from the gear and your lh is within normal range as well as your total testosterone . Do you have the reference ranges?

sorry about that. Here you go. reference ranges are in the center and my results are on the left. seems like a lot of my results are on the low end of normal...
    And if they are normal, do you have any guess why I would have problems "getting up" still?

Testosterone 348 - 1197 ng/dL 498
    Testosterone, Free 8.7 - 25.1 pg/mL 14.4
    Sex Hormone Binding 16.5 - 55.9 nmol/L 29.2
    LH 1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL 7.2
    FSH 1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL 3.6
    WBC 3.4 - 10.8 x10E3/uL 5.7
    RBC 4.14 - 5.80 x10E6/uL 5.47
    Hemoglobin 12.6 - 17.7 g/dL 17.6
    Hematocrit 37.5 - 51.0 % 50.7
    MCV 79 - 97 fL 93
    MCH 26.6 - 33.0 pg 32.2
    MCHC 31.5 - 35.7 g/dL 34.7
    RDW 12.3 - 15.4 % 13.3
    Platelets 155 - 379 x10E3/uL 172
    Neutrophils Relative 40 - 74 % 55
    Lymphocytes Relative 14 - 46 % 29
    Monocytes Relative 4 - 12 % 13
    Eosinophils Relative 0 - 5 % 3
    Basophils Relative 0 - 3 % 0
    Neutrophils Absolute 1.4 - 7.0 x10E3/uL 3.2
    Absolute Lymphocytes 0.7 - 3.1 x10E3/uL 1.6
    Monocytes Absolute 0.1 - 0.9 x10E3/uL 0.7
    Eosinophils Absolute 0.0 - 0.4 x10E3/uL 0.2
    Basophils Absolute 0.0 - 0.2 x10E3/uL 0.0
    Immature Granulocytes 0 - 2 % 0
    Immature Granulocytes Absolute 0.0 - 0.1 x10E3/uL 0.0

Give it another 3 weeks. It takes time for your body normalize bro

Give it another 3 weeks. It takes time for your body normalize bro
    okay, thanks. It tastes terrible, I was just nervous because I have not felt any sides or anything for that matter. at all...

okay, thanks. It tastes terrible, I was just nervous because I have not felt any sides or anything for that matter. at all...
    The labs do not lie though. You are producing lh and your test is in the normal range

The labs do not lie though. You are producing lh and your test is in the normal range
    this is true. I'm just going to stick with the pct I posted earlier and add formeron. When I'm done with the pct, I'll get a female panel done and see what is says. Wish me luck!

flemdog285 is offline New Member
    Hey guys,

This is my first post so I think I should tell everyone a little about myself. I have been working out my whole life and have recently done my first cycle of steroids mainly to recover from a knee injury. I am a college wrestler so I am familiar with training. I have been around guys who have been on gear so it wasnt a big hurdle for me to give them a shot.
    The main thing I learned from my first cycle is get all of your shit up front! I have had to go to a couple different people to get a whole cycle in.
    My reason for posting today is the fact that I am looking for some info on good PCTs and how to spot them fakes. I had a PCT of novadex lined up. However, that recently fell thru. I am pissed and confused bc I know that this is the most crucial part of keeping my gains. I took my last shot of test cyp 8 days ago; I know that I have about another week to find some pct and i should be OK.

Was wondering if you guys knew a good reliable website to order from (I was led to believe that this is one of the things that you can find reliably online). Plus and additional info that would be helpful.

Thanks

flemdog285 is offline New Member
    Hey guys,

This is my first post so I think I should tell everyone a little about myself. I have been working out my whole life and have recently done my first cycle of steroids mainly to recover from a knee injury. I am a college wrestler so I am familiar with training. I have been around guys who have been on gear so it wasnt a big hurdle for me to give them a shot.
    The main thing I learned from my first cycle is get all of your shit up front! I have had to go to a couple different people to get a whole cycle in.
    My reason for posting today is the fact that I am looking for some info on good PCTs and how to spot them fakes. I had a PCT of novadex lined up. However, that recently fell thru. I am pissed and confused bc I know that this is the most crucial part of keeping my gains. I took my last shot of test cyp 8 days ago; I know that I have about another week to find some pct and i should be OK.

Was wondering if you guys knew a good reliable website to order from (I was led to believe that this is one of the things that you can find reliably online). Plus and additional info that would be helpful.

Thanks

Diesel37 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flemdog285 View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks

This is NOT a source board nor is this the proper thread to posting this. There is a newcomers section to post things about yourself. Start your own thread for your question.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flemdog285 View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks
    Read the rules here....and start your own thread in right section..

Thread Information