QQThrow is offline New Member

Exclamation Gyno starting a couple days after stopping AI.

Hello Steroid PCT experts,

I'm here to ask a question about wtf is going on with my nipples. Ha :/

I'm 26 never touched AAS but have used arimistane (PES Erase) twice in the past for 6 weeks at 50mg ED both times. It leaned me out on a cut and I loved it with no sides but dry joints.

I decided to run arimistane (nolvadren XT by MAN sports) this spring and was 4 weeks into 75mg a day and was feeling great! Visible veins on my abdomen and great feeling besides dry joints. Then I got a flu and an injury in the gym on the same day and stopped all supplements (arimistane, eca, creatine, narala, glucosamine and cissus). This was a week ago.

While sick I binged hard, I don't even understand why I couldn't stop eating: gained 12 lbs. I also been taking 1600mg ibuprophen daily.

Now for the past four days my nipples are acting up for the first time ever. Puffy and if I squeeze a small amount of clear liquid comes out of both. My whole chest is achy and today my nipples are starting to throb. I'm in disbelief but besides the lack of a hard gland, it sounds like early gyno eh? There is a fullness to the bottom of my pecs, particularly my left that looks wrong and feels fatty.

I started 150mg b6 BID yesterday in case it's prolactin from recently stopping sleeping medication.

I've ordered ar-r raloxefine and plan to run it when it gets here in 10 days at 60mg ED for two months if it hasn't gotten better. I'll taper it and hope I won't need another AI to get off it.

I also plan to go to a clinic tomorrow to get blood work done to see wtf is going on. I doubt the drs here could offer more than bloods.

My main question is whether I should stay on a low dose of the arimistane until the SERM gets in? I took 37.5mg yesterday and 25mgish today.

I wasn't expecting to have to deal with this shit on a OTC AI but now I'm in over my head and would greatly value any wisdom or advice from forum members here.

Also, WTF ... I googled like crazy and there's a few peeps who have claimed gyno from erase and other arimistane containing sups but forum reps deny the possibility.
    Last edited by QQThrow; 04-28-2014 at 12:45 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Bloodwork will tell but my guess is you are having an estrogen rebound effect

Thanks for your feedback. So since blood work will take about 9 days what's my best bet in the meantime? Continue with 25mg ED of arimistane?

Quote Originally Posted by QQThrow View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. So since blood work will take about 9 days what's my best bet in the meantime? Continue with 25mg ED of arimistane?
    nolva we be better 10mg ed. Let your estro balance back out

First off, thank you for taking the time to answer. Next, I don't have nolva. Never thought this could happen.

My whole left pex aches and now is noticeably bigger than my right.

Am I crazy? I don't know what gyno looks like but I'd appreciate if you'd have a look and let me know what you think.

i.imgur.com/yiAYCPX.jpg

I am afraid to stop the erase/arimistane completely making the rebound worse until I get the seem(raloxefine) in the mail in over a week.

Is this enlargement permenant?

Any advice on what to do given I have very little to go on.

Ralox will work just fine as well

So I got bloodwork last friday, two days after stopping the Arimistane.

Test 550
    E2 <27 (blood test only says that's it's less than 27, not the range)
    Prolactin 12 ug/L
    TSH 0.90 mU/L

I tightened up my diet a bit and lost a few lbs in carb bloat.

I touched my left chest (still able to squeeze out liquid whenever), and noticed a rope of 4 or so half-marble bumps near the chest muscle going from just left of behind my left nip to my armpit.

I'm going back to the Dr. tommorrow to ask for sensitive E2 test and SHBG/Free Test test.

Here in Canada most Drs are really only concerned with life threatening things so if she doesnt think its cancer I doubt she will care.

Is this typical of gyno? How the hell am i getting gyno from a OTC Suicidal AI?

Any ideas?

My Ralox gets here friday and I'm taking Zinc 50mg ED now too...

So I took 120mg Ralox (lion) day 1, 60mg days 2 - 6. I'm also taking ECA.

Lactation stopped completely as well as chest sensitivity/puffiness. Nice.

I am feeling super tired, have a hadache and my vision is blurry. I'm going to taper off this asap, something feels off.

If I go 30mg ED for a week can I stop after that? Should I go 15mg ED for a week after that to avoid shutdown/rebound? Do I need a AI to come off?

Sides were because I put in an old Rx contact in my right eye.

Still going to taper off slowly (30/30/15) and start aromasin

mewalrus is offline New Member
    sounds like someone was panicking a bit.

how did it all turn out

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by mewalrus View Post
    sounds like someone was panicking a bit.

how did it all turn out
    He's talking about the blurred vision sides. lol I also had to read it a couple of times to figure that one out.

Thread Information