moose51 is offline New Member

Torem stand alone PCT?

Hi guys. I was wondering what you guys think of torem for stand alone PCT in general. I have seen where some guys run it alone but is this sufficient for longer or harsher cycles. Not that I am dabbling with stronger AAS like tren , but when it comes to recovery I don't want to skip out. However previous use of clomid/nolva combo of 100/100/50/50 and 40/40/20/20/20/20 gives me bad insomnia and constipation. Just wondering torem is good enough to restore natural T production although I am aware it would not be as good as the clomid/nolva. Thanks.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Most will replace Clomid with torem because they do not tolerate the sides from Clomid well. I would suggest running nolvadex along side the torem

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva 40/20/20/20torem 120/60/60/60can extend to 6+ weeks if you need..

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One other alternative is to lower the clomid dose, which imho the way you have dosed is high. Personally, I'd leave the nolva exactly like you have it, dosage and the six week protocol; however, I would reduce the clomid to one of the following: 75/50/50/50 or 50/50/50/50. Just my $0.02

moose51 is offline New Member
    I have just delt with the sides before but the insomnia is what worries me the most. I was thinking about reducing the clomid dose as well but I think I might get some torem just to have on hand. Thanks for the thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by moose51
    I have just delt with the sides before but the insomnia is what worries me the most. I was thinking about reducing the clomid dose as well but I think I might get some torem just to have on hand. Thanks for the thoughts.
    there is nothing wrong with trying torem at the listed dose but I would run the nolva alongside

Mrbeast is offline New Member
    Why would you run nolva on the side as well? Isn't torem a stronger anti-e anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeast
    Why would you run nolva on the side as well? Isn't torem a stronger anti-e anyway?
    its not an AI it's a serm. Serms do not lower circulating estrogen they compete for the receptor In the mammary gland helping fight gyno

Thread Information