goatofthunder is offline Junior Member

PCT after 2 years blast/cruise...

Hi.

First of all I would rely appreciate not getting flamed for this.
    I´ve been running test now for almost 2 years straight with no pct blast cruise style. 250 mg cruise/500-750 mg blast, during that time I´ve thrown in tren at a low dose twice. Now I know this is definitely not a good idea and I´ve been wanting to come off for a while now. I´m 31 yrs old, already have 2 kids and don´t plan on having more. Before this I ran 2 cycles with no PCT and never had ANY libido issues, I even knocked up my wife during a cycle due to a condom getting ripped. (Yes, I know it´s mine)

I am looking to get off now and recover, I´ve made some great gains the last 2 years and lost a lot of bf though.

Like I said, I know this was not a good idea, some part of me always knew that I suppose, I had some mental issues and the feeling of being on was just too good. I lost a big job in a field I had been pursuing for 11 years. That job gave me a lot of confidence, when I lost the job, I guess I needed some form of validation, So i turned to steroids , not that this is an excuse, but I´ts at least one of the reasons I got caught up in this.

What are my chances of recovering after this and what form of PCT would you recommend.
    It was quit difficult for me to sit down and admit this to my self, and even more difficult to post this so, PLEASE give me advices, and don´t be to hard on me

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Recovery is going to be hard after being on this long. Look up the power pct protocol.

btc89 is offline New Member
    Wow bro, I'm really sorry to hear about you job. As for the post cycle, get your hands on some clomid, nolva, aromasin , and hCG .

How's your doctor when it comes to steroid usage? If he's cool with it, get him to check your LH, FSH, test and estrogen levels now, during your PCT, and then afterwards. Clomid and hCG should hopefully reboot your HPTA axis while aromasin will keep estrogen levels down, and nolva to prevent gyno.

I can't really speak as to dosages, which I am deeply sorry, but I can certainly tell you my PCT!

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 50/25/25/25 ( depending on gyno)
    hCG 500iu per week ( throughout my cycle)
    Aromasin 25mg EOD

I wish you all the best in your recovery!
    B

Quote Originally Posted by btc89 View Post
    Wow bro, I'm really sorry to hear about you job. As for the post cycle, get your hands on some clomid, nolva, aromasin , and hCG .

How's your doctor when it comes to steroid usage? If he's cool with it, get him to check your LH, FSH, test and estrogen levels now, during your PCT, and then afterwards. Clomid and hCG should hopefully reboot your HPTA axis while aromasin will keep estrogen levels down, and nolva to prevent gyno.

I can't really speak as to dosages, which I am deeply sorry, but I can certainly tell you my PCT!

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 50/25/25/25 ( depending on gyno)
    hCG 500iu per week ( throughout my cycle)
    Aromasin 25mg EOD

I wish you all the best in your recovery!
    B

I think doctors here in iceland aren´t very understanding when it comes to aas usage. Frankyl I´m a litle discouraged to ask him.
    I will def be using hcg and nolva, clomid isn´t very avalible here in Iceland though.

It´s just the dosages of hcg I´m not sure about....

Thanks for the advices guys.

gym_junki is offline Member
    On for 2 years is a bit much hope it goes well for you. Hcg depends on what you used last if you just come off a long ester do 1000iu of Hcg followed by 250 iu every 3 days continue that until your first week of pct. You really need clomid to restart your hpta.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    If I were you I would do what Jim said a few posts back and follow the 'power pct protocol' by Dr. Scally

Let us know how things go, best of luck

Been looking into the power pct, looks like a good plan.
    Has anyone tried it, is it effective?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goatofthunder
    Been looking into the power pct, looks like a good plan. Has anyone tried it, is it effective?
    yes it is effective but whether you can recover or not after being on for 2 years no one can answer. I know some that have and some that ended up on trt. It's the risk anyone who chooses to cycle has taken

Thread Information