jerjereni is offline Junior Member

pct after test e and deca

Hi there.

Im on my 6th week at test e. (Until 12wk) nd this week i plan to add deca 100 until the 12th week.
    Would that affect my pct?
    My original plan was after 2 weeks. 2 weeks daily of clomid and novaldex

Also, my nipples are getting fluffy( weird feeling) can i use novaldex right now for atleast 3-5 days?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Next time you post you should include your stats and cycle experience. This helps the person answering your question get a better understanding of your situation.

Just use the test this cycle and save the deca for another cycle. Deca should be run for at least 10 weeks, and it will take 4-6 weeks to begin feeling the effects. Deca has a long ester so if running a 12 week cycle deca should be discontinued by at week 10 to let it clear your system. If not it will likely make you PCT more difficult.

Your PCT of clomid and nolvadex should be at least 4 weeks long.

Yes, you can begin using nolva now for your puffy nips. Begin dosing 20mg/day until PCT. When PCT begins use 40mg/week 1 then 20mg thereafter.

Are you using an AI on cycle to control aromatase? Are you using hCG ? What is your routine for PCT?

My bad. I forgot to post it here as well.

Here it is

24 y/o
    5'11
    202 lbs
    15.1 bfp

Cycle exp= newbie. This is my 2nd.

My first test e cycle was a disaster. I had no pct whatsover. My body went thru hormonal imbalance.

Regarding this one, (i also asked this in a diff thread but thanks for answering) i was supposed to use test e and deca for 12 weeks but the delivery came in very late which is why i wanted to know if i can still use deca half way through. Now i know.

As for pct. Based on the ones ive read for beginner cycles, a decent one would be clomid and nolvadex ( also, i have access to these ones only) nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 20/20/20/20?

Thank you!

Are you using hCG ? Are you using an AI?

In the future, for a successful cycle, you need all products before you will begin the cycle. I'm sure you've learned you lesson.

Don't use the deca this cycle. Honestly, your first 3-4 cycles should be test only. If you're not meeting your goals, then more products are not the answer. Eating and working out correctly you will net you crazy gains while using test.

There's no need to front load nolva for two weeks. Clomid doses should resemble 100/50/50/50
    Last edited by numbere; 06-25-2014 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Are you using hCG ? Are you using an AI?

In the future, for a successful cycle, you need all products before you will begin the cycle. I'm sure you've learned you lesson.

Don't use the deca this cycle. Honestly, your first 3-4 cycles should be test only. If you're not meeting your goals, then more products are not the answer. Eating and working out correctly you will net you crazy gains while using test.

There's no need to front load nolva for two weeks. Clomid doses should resemble 100/50/50/50
    Unfortunately no and no..

In the event that ill still use hcg and ai when will be right time. Hcg is supposed to be from the beg right? But it can also be used 3-4 weeks in the end?how about ai? All through out as well. But in my case. Can it still be used half way through?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You can use hcg at the end. It may not be as effective but would be better than not using it. The point of running an AI is to keep estrogen under control during your cycle so yes run your AI from the beginning of the cycle right up to pct

You're only halfway through your cycle. You should begin using hCG and an AI ASAP. You're better off starting these products late then never using them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    You're only halfway through your cycle. You should begin using hCG and an AI ASAP. You're better off starting these products late then never using them at all.
    *^^^^ agree

Copy that sir.

What is the recommended dose? Most of the ones ive read are using 500/week? 250x2. So if im taking my test every monday and thursday, when is the best time to take it? I read somewhere that they also mix it with sterile water. Do i still need to do that as well?

As for Ai. Arimidex ? If so, whats the dosage?
    If ill take this. Ill no longer need to use nolva during my cycle because my nipples got a lil puffy.

Thanks for the help!

hCG 250IU 2x a week. It doesn't matter when you take the dose. You'll need to get bacteriostatic water to reconstitute it because the water that comes with it is intended only for a single use.

Begin your dex dosage at 0.25-0.5mg/every other day. Dex inhibits aromatase from converting test into E. If you control our E then you shouldn't have gyno symptoms. Everyone is different so you will need to see how your body reacts. This is why test only for the first few cycles until you learn how to cycle correctly.

hCG 250IU 2x a week. It doesn't matter when you take the dose. You'll need to get bacteriostatic water to reconstitute it because the water that comes with it is intended only for a single use.

Begin your dex dosage at 0.25-0.5mg/every other day. Dex inhibits aromatase from converting test into E. If you control our E then you shouldn't have gyno symptoms. Everyone is different so you will need to see how your body reacts. This is why test only for the first few cycles until you learn how to cycle correctly.
    As for the bacteriostatic water, how much shall i include? Like 1:1 ratio?

Thank you.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good advice Jim and Numbere.

OP, you can use any ratio you want for the bacstat and HCG , but whatever you decide on, adjust your dose so you are administering the 500iu weekly.

After this cycle, get blood work done and stop cycling to you understand how to do so properly. You said the first cycle was a disaster. So is this one if you weren't using an AI or HCG. You need to learn how to cycle correctly before you have long term problems to deal with.

Sir, in the event that im not able to use any Ai, can i just use nolva to resolve my gyno symptoms? I know that its not the same. But if so. Can it be a alternative solution?

Also with hcg. I asked this in a similar thread, can in just mix it with my test e shot. Kinda like a cocktail. So that its all there in 1 shot. Btw. Whats your take on the ratio? 1:1? With the b.water.

Thanks

Yes you can mix the hcg with your test shot. Nolva will compete for the receptor in your mammary gland so it would be better than nothing but I would get an AI

Quote Originally Posted by jerjereni View Post
    Sir, in the event that im not able to use any Ai, can i just use nolva to resolve my gyno symptoms? I know that its not the same. But if so. Can it be a alternative solution?

Also with hcg . I asked this in a similar thread, can in just mix it with my test e shot. Kinda like a cocktail. So that its all there in 1 shot. Btw. Whats your take on the ratio? 1:1? With the b.water.

Thanks
    I'm not sure that I fully understand your question. Cycling without an using an AI is begging for problems. Just buy some dex from the forum sponsor (ar-r). An AI inhibits the aromatase enzyme from converting test into E2. If you keep E2 within range then you won't have gyno. If you do have gyno then you can use nolva or ralox. Sensitive nipples are not necessarily a sign of gyno, this can be caused by high test. When test serum rises libido increases, when libido increases sometime nipples get sensitive. This is why BW is important mid cycle.

Yes once hCG is reconstituted you can use the same pin as your test. hCG is usually packaged with NaCl water an intended for single use. If your going to store hCG then you should reconstitute with bacteriostatic water. The ratio you mix depends on the dosage and amount you want to inject. This thread by austinite should help with mixing hCG.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

All right then. Everything is clear with HCG . Spot on.

Ai: Well in short i just wanted to do something about my sensitive nipples. But if you said that it also depends on high test then even if i use Ai and the test doesnt turns into e2. Is it possible to still have sensitive nipples?

Like Jim said you should get an AI and taking nolva at this point would be better than nothing.

Help! The pharmacy here doesnt have bac water. But they recommended the 0.9 sodim chloride. They said its the same. Is it ok if i use that one?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Have you done any blood work?

It is a great time to go get blood work and see where your body is without AI before you start taking it. SOme people are in range all the way up to 600+mg a week. Just a great time to draw bloods and get stone cold knowledge of how your body reacts.

Of all the substances I run test was the hardest to get dialed in due to estrogen.

From my favorite powder site......
    Make Bacteriostatic Water At Home

Introduction
    Bacteriostatic water is surprisngly expensive for what it really is - nothing more than a mix of Benzyl Alcohol and Water. The only important step is to ensure you are using the correct ratio of the two; too much Benzyl Alcohol will cause irritation and discomfort and too little will not offer the antibacterial properties of the solvent. The correct ratio is 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol to 99.1% Water.

Ingredients:

1) Tap Water - Tap water already contains a few sterilizing agents which will not interact negatively with the Benzyl Alcohol. However, it is possible to also use sterile water but the aim of this is to reduce costs and sterile water is not essential. Use the cold water tap and allow it to run for a few seconds before collecting the water ready for Step 2.

2) Insulin Syringe (For measuring the Benzyl Alcohol)

3) Benzyl Alcohol

4) Antibacterial swabs (Alcohol swabs for wiping vial tops)

5) Empty sterile Vial for storing the finished Bacteriostatic Water.

Directions:

1) Use the Insulin syringe to measure the required amount of Benzyl Alcohol according the examples at the bottom of the page. Put the lid back on the syringe, this will be use soon.

2) Collect the water directly from the tap using a syringe of sterile glass beaker and measure the water using until you have the appropriate amount (Can be done with any syringe) and inject that into the vial that will contain the Bacteriostatic water.

3) Inject the Benzyl Alcohol in the stored syringe from stage 1 into the vile with the water - The process is completed.

========================================

100 units = 1 mL
    1 unit = 0.01 mL
    1 mL = 1 cc

Examples....

To make 10 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 9 units of benzyl alcohol (0.09 mL).

To make 30 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 27 units of benzyl alcohol (0.27 mL).

To make 100 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 90 units of benzyl alcohol (0.9 mL).

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    All right then. Everything is clear with HCG . Spot on.

Ai: Well in short i just wanted to do something about my sensitive nipples. But if you said that it also depends on high test then even if i use Ai and the test doesnt turns into e2. Is it possible to still have sensitive nipples?
    Sensitive nipples are indicative of a change in hormones...nothing else. With my estrogen low in range they get sensitive now and then due to the half-life of my AI. AI does not remove sensitive nipples..it reduces estrogen

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Have you done any blood work?

It is a great time to go get blood work and see where your body is without AI before you start taking it. SOme people are in range all the way up to 600+mg a week. Just a great time to draw bloods and get stone cold knowledge of how your body reacts.

Of all the substances I run test was the hardest to get dialed in due to estrogen.

From my favorite powder site......
    Make Bacteriostatic Water At Home

Introduction
    Bacteriostatic water is surprisngly expensive for what it really is - nothing more than a mix of Benzyl Alcohol and Water. The only important step is to ensure you are using the correct ratio of the two; too much Benzyl Alcohol will cause irritation and discomfort and too little will not offer the antibacterial properties of the solvent. The correct ratio is 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol to 99.1% Water.

Ingredients:

1) Tap Water - Tap water already contains a few sterilizing agents which will not interact negatively with the Benzyl Alcohol. However, it is possible to also use sterile water but the aim of this is to reduce costs and sterile water is not essential. Use the cold water tap and allow it to run for a few seconds before collecting the water ready for Step 2.

2) Insulin Syringe (For measuring the Benzyl Alcohol)

3) Benzyl Alcohol

4) Antibacterial swabs (Alcohol swabs for wiping vial tops)

5) Empty sterile Vial for storing the finished Bacteriostatic Water.

Directions:

1) Use the Insulin syringe to measure the required amount of Benzyl Alcohol according the examples at the bottom of the page. Put the lid back on the syringe, this will be use soon.

2) Collect the water directly from the tap using a syringe of sterile glass beaker and measure the water using until you have the appropriate amount (Can be done with any syringe) and inject that into the vial that will contain the Bacteriostatic water.

3) Inject the Benzyl Alcohol in the stored syringe from stage 1 into the vile with the water - The process is completed.

100 units = 1 mL
    1 unit = 0.01 mL
    1 mL = 1 cc

Examples....

To make 10 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 9 units of benzyl alcohol (0.09 mL).

To make 30 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 27 units of benzyl alcohol (0.27 mL).

To make 100 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 90 units of benzyl alcohol (0.9 mL).

Not yet. If i would request to get any blood work, what should i specifically say that i need checked.?

As for the bac water. So the .09 sodium chloride is out the picture to use? Hehe

Wow its that simple. Thanks! So 0.09ml b.alcohol and the remaining is just tap water.. im guessing a small (insulin) syringe would have a specific markingsfor me to get 0.9 ml. (Because i always buy 3cc. )

If i would request to get any blood work, what should i specifically say that i need checked.?
    At the very least you need BW that includes a "sensitive estradiol" test.

At the very least you need BW that includes a "sensitive estradiol" test.
    Shall i do this now or after the cycle? Or after the pct?

Thread Information