Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Which AI and Serm should I get from the doctor?

Gorgos is offline Junior Member

Which AI and Serm should I get from the doctor?

Hi my sons.

Which is the most effective/best? Ive got the oppurtunity to get straight from the doctor without paying a nickel.

Im doing testo only 400mg ew. Nolva and Aromasin ?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judesvinet View Post
    Hi my sons.

Which is the most effective/best? Ive got the oppurtunity to get straight from the doctor without paying a nickel.

Im doing testo only 400mg ew. Nolva and Aromasin?
    Either arimidex or aromasin . Both are effective. Arimidex is a lower dose EOD; aromasin is dosed higher and taken daily.

Is this for TRT? 400mg/wk is high. Normally for TRT one would not conduct a PCT because you are typically on TRT for LIFE.

If for a cycle, be sure to include HCG during the cycle and clomid AND nova are indicated for a PCT.
    Gorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Either arimidex or aromasin . Both are effective. Arimidex is a lower dose EOD; aromasin is dosed higher and taken daily.

Is this for TRT? 400mg/wk is high. Normally for TRT one would not conduct a PCT because you are typically on TRT for LIFE.

If for a cycle, be sure to include HCG during the cycle and clomid AND nova are indicated for a PCT.
    Its for my FIRST cycle ever. Actually Im on week 16 and just gonna stay on until end of july. Hcg from week 7 500ie e3d.

Ive got 2 boxes of nolva already so Arimidex and Clomid should be enough then, is it because nolva and clomid work diffrent on people you need both to be 110% secure?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Judesvinet
    Its for my FIRST cycle ever. Actually Im on week 16 and just gonna stay on until end of july. Hcg from week 7 500ie e3d. Ive got 2 boxes of nolva already so Arimidex and Clomid should be enough then, is it because nolva and clomid work diffrent on people you need both to be 110% secure?
    clomid and nolva are serms better used for pct as they do not lower circulating estrogen. An AI will lower aromatization from excess testosterone . Arimidex will probably be the AI of choice as I haven't seen a dr prescribe aromasin

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    clomid and nolva are serms better used for pct as they do not lower circulating estrogen. An AI will lower aromatization from excess testosterone. Arimidex will probably be the AI of choice as I haven't seen a dr prescribe aromasin
    Yes we will find out but you might be right Im from Sweden so its pretty impossible to get anything good if you are new to this game. Thank you both.

davesah1 is offline Member
    I liked aromasin during PCT because of its natty test boosting properties

Thread Information