Thread: First cycle

Emadix is offline New Member

First cycle

Here is a run down of what I am looking at for my first cycle. please add any advice that will be useful to me ty.

Week 1-12 Test E (500mg. per week, divvied into 2 shots, Saturday & Tuesday

Week 3-11 Arimidex (25.mg ED)

Week 3-11 HCG (500??? a week) how many times a week and recommended dosage also running through out or near end ?

Week 14-16 Nolvadex (40mg. per day)

Week 17-18 Nolvadex (20mg. per day)

when off will do a 4 week Claire gel cycle

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    My advise is that you are much too young to be using steroids . Your HPTA is still developing until you are into your mid 20's. Using steroids before your HPTA is fully developed is very dangerous, with the possibility of permanent side effects. What good is having a great body if you can't have an erection? This probably isn't the response you were hoping to hear. However, the plus side to being your age is that during this time your natural test levels are at their highest. This means you can make explosive gains by eating and training correctly. Use the next few years to prepare for a cycle by doing a lot of reading, learning different muscle building techniques, and find out how to eat to grow.

The Young and Steroids

Emadix is offline New Member
    I'm 23 near end of the year and I've been training for 4 years and want to go further in my strength and size, thanks for your concern but I am only chasing advice on my cycle thank you

Thread Information