weeks 4 to 8: test enanthate 500mg

weeks 9 + 10 off

week 11 PCT clomid 50mg ED nolvadex 40mg ED

week 12 clomid 50mg ED nolvadex 40mg ED

week 13 clomid 25mg ED nolvadex 20mg ED

week 14 clomid 25mg ED nolvadex 20mg ED

weeks 1 to 10 aromasim 12.5 mg EOD

leterozole on hand for use only in emergency in case of gyno

can some one tell me if the PCT is timed correctly and if i could get away with a 3 week PCT or just use clomid on its own during week 4? (coz of toxicity of the nolva) or should i leave it as it is or change it to a more suitable PCT that someone may suggest.

not related to PCT but it will save me creating a new thread: should i run the dianabol during week 4 or will the test have kicked in by then?

many thanks in advance,thanks for any help.

ken.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats and previous cycle experience? Do you plan on using hCG on cycle?

IMO your first 3-4 cycles should be test only. I think you should drop the dbol .

Test e has a long ester so you won't begin feeling the effects until around week 4-6. It doesn't make any sense to use test e for any less than 10 weeks. Test propionate has a shorter ester and would be a much better choice for a 8 week cycle.

Aromasin should be used from day one up until PCT begins.

Letro is an AI and should not be used to treat gyno symptoms. Instead a SERM such as nolvadex or raloxifene would be a much better for gyno. However, if you control E levels with an AI then gyno should never be an issue.

Test e PCT shoul start 14 days after last pin. Test p PCT should begin 3 days after last pin.

I advise you to do some more research into PCT timing and dosages. You should find the threads below helpful.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Most Common Beginners First Cycles
    Last edited by numbere; 06-28-2014 at 11:52 AM.

kkennyb is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=numbere;6891737]What are your stats and previous cycle experience? Do you plan on using hCG on cycle?

IMO your first 3-4 cycles should be test only. I think you should drop the dbol .

Test e has a long ester so you won't begin feeling the effects until around week 4-6. It doesn't make any sense to use test e for any less than 10 weeks. Test propionate has a shorter ester and would be a much better choice for a 8 week cycle.

Aromasin should be used from day one up until PCT begins.

Letro is an AI and should not be used to treat gyno symptoms. Instead a SERM such as nolvadex or raloxifene would be a much better for gyno. However, if you control E levels with an AI then gyno should never be an issue.

Test e PCT shoul start 14 days after last pin. Test p PCT should begin 3 days after last pin.

I advise you to do some more research into PCT timing and dosages. You should find the threads below helpful.

thanks for the useful information.

my first cycle was test Propionate 500mg for 8 weeks, with 30mg ED for the first 3 weeks,i had no adverse reactions.

if i switched the test E to Propionate, and had dianabol 30mg ED for the first week,to give me a kickstart until the the test Propionate started working (i've read it takes a few days to start working) wouldn't that be OK?

i've read of lots of people doing cycles without hCG, would it be a big disadvantage if i didn't use it?

i will use the Aromasin 12.5mg ED as you suggested from week 1 to week 8,

i will start PCT 3 days after last shot of test p,i want to keep the PCT the same because i've studied lots of cycles similar to mine and lots have had very similar PCT 's to mine and had lots of positive feedback,looking at the links you posted i can't find any actual PCT's just hints, so if you (or anyone else) can give me a PCT better suited to my cycle i would be very grateful.i have tried researching PCT's suited to my cycle because i know that's the best way to gain knowledge, but can't seem to find anything better than i've come up with already.

thanks a lot.

What are your stats?

It can take anywhere from 5-10 days to feel the effects from test p. It usually takes 3-4 days to feel the effects from dbol , because of this I wouldn't use it for anything less than 2 weeks. Bare in mind these effects are subjective and different for everyone.

hCG is inexpensive and will help you recover faster during PCT. When you introduce exogenous test into the body your HPTA shuts down and your leydig cells stop producing endogenous test. hCG mimics LH which will keep the leydig cells functioning and lesson testicular atrophy. It makes no sense not to use it on cycle. You should read the short thread below on hCG.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Your original PCT looks pretty good. For some reason I originally thought it was only 3 weeks long. You should increase the front load dose of clomid in week 1 of PCT. EX. 100/50/50/50

many thanks for all the info.

i will look seriously into using hCG .

would dianabol be OK for me to use for 2 weeks considering i didn't have an adverse reaction to that and test on my first cycle?

also i can only get hCG domestic and don't trust local suppliers is hCG likely to be fake or is it something that's not normally faked, due to its low price?

thanks

Dude what are your stats?

height?
    weight?
    bf%?
    TDEE?

The theory behind test only first cycles is not only for adverse reactions but to gage how your body reacts to only test. How do you know what gains were from test and what gains were from dbol in your first cycle? You can safely use dbol for 4-6 weeks. It's rough on the liver so you should use some type of liver protection like NAC, UDCA, TUDCA, etc. BW would also be a good idea.

hCG is rarely faked. If you're paranoid you can test it with hCG test strips for about 2 dollars or you can use a home pregnancy test from the dollar store.
    Last edited by numbere; 06-29-2014 at 07:52 PM.

thanks pal.

Thread Information