Lovemiami is offline Associate Member

PCT Clomid and Tamox How to take it and colors

I got my colomid and tamox from ar-r my liquid tamox looks green and the clomid red not like in the picture,
    is this the color that suppose to be?
    and also can I take it together in a juice because I hear the taste is not really nice?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Thats what color mine are & yes you can take them together, in juice , whatever. I just drop onto back of my tongue and swallow some water. Whatever as long as yyou ingest hem, juice, however you want to take then as long as its orally.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You will get used to the taste.... I got used to it and now look foreword to it but you can either mix it with something or chase it with something if needed

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Thats what color mine are & yes you can take them together, in juice , whatever. I just drop onto back of my tongue and swallow some water. Whatever as long as yyou ingest hem, juice, however you want to take then as long as its orally.
    Thanks for the reply I will start PCT next week, is my first time doing the PCT I hope everything gets to normal, I need to find out about what training should I follow in order to keep as much as possibly from my current weight gains because Im planning to stop cycling for 6 months before I think to do another one.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    Thanks for the reply I will start PCT next week, is my first time doing the PCT I hope everything gets to normal, I need to find out about what training should I follow in order to keep as much as possibly from my current weight gains because Im planning to stop cycling for 6 months before I think to do another one.
    Maintain your gains will depend on your nutrition. If you've gained LBM, your TDEE will be slightly higher to maintain the growth. It's the same basic principal for growth. You have to eat above your TDEE to grow. Once you've grown, you will have a new set point that you will need to maintain or you WILL lose those gains.

Yes, training is important and you need to continue training but if you under feed the new growth, you will regress back to your earlier size/weight.

Diesel37 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    Along with what Ink said, I'm one of those guys that will keep track of my workouts on an app on my phone as well so that when I'm off I know what to aim for to push myself harder in the gym. Just an idea, it works for me.

Thread Information