Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By jomamma007

Thread: PCT: symptons and sides experience using Nolva/Clomid

Slacker78 is offline Member

PCT: symptons and sides experience using Nolva/Clomid

Hello folks,

I know this is pretty subjective, but it would be useful to know experiences of each during PCT, in particular which sides each experienced.

I hope each tell his experience.

Thank you.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Hello folks,

I know this is pretty subjective, but it would be useful to know experiences of each during PCT, in particular which sides each experienced.

I hope each tell his experience.

Thank you.
    Each person will respond differently. there could be sides from the pct meds or sides from low T during pct
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Each person will respond differently. there could be sides from the pct meds or sides from low T during pct
    Sure, no doubt it about. I wondering what could i expect when i will enter in my PCT.... i'm afraid i will feel pretty bad... knowing the most common sides many folks experienced, i could feel more secure. I have read terrible history about Nolva/Clomid, but i prefer to give trust to real direct experiences by other users.

Sure, no doubt it about. I wondering what could i expect when i will enter in my PCT.... i'm afraid i will feel pretty bad... knowing the most common sides many folks experienced, i could feel more secure. I have read terrible history about Nolva/Clomid, but i prefer to give trust to real direct experiences by other users.
    Terrible story like what. Clomid and nolva are the tried abd proven compounds for restarting your endocrine system. There are to many variables to give you the answer you are looking for. Clomid and nolva do not bother me at all.
    a lot depends on the cycle and compounds you ran? Did you run hcg on your cycle and did you run an ai?

Terrible story like what. Clomid and nolva are the tried abd proven compounds for restarting your endocrine system. There are to many variables to give you the answer you are looking for. Clomid and nolva do not bother me at all.
    a lot depends on the cycle and compounds you ran? Did you run hcg on your cycle and did you run an ai?
    Yes, HCG 250 every 3,5 days and Adex 0.5 mg EOD ( E2 stays in range with 0.5 and i feel good with this dosage )...
    Last edited by Slacker78; 07-07-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Forget: i'm running Test Enanth. and Deca . ( 250mg and 300mg respectively )..

Are you running 500 mg ew of test and how much deca ew? You are planning to run the test at least a week longer than the deca right?

Are you running 500 mg ew of test and how much deca ew? You are planning to run the test at least a week longer than the deca right?
    250mg Test and 300mg Deca , both EW. Yes, i'm going to stop Deca at 10th week and proceeding just with Test up to 12th week.

250mg Test and 300mg Deca, both EW. Yes, i'm going to stop Deca at 10th week and proceeding just with Test up to 12th week.
    That looks good. You are setting yourself up the best you can with the hcg during your cycle
    Slacker78 likes this.

jomamma007 is offline Member
    .5mg arimidex EOD for 250mg test a week, dam.
    Well I get all kinds of sides. Loss of erection, depression, major anxiety, but most of those I believe are due to elevated circulating estrogens whilst taking SERMS. This PCT i took arimidex with them and cut down on the sides tremendously.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jomamma007
    Well I get all kinds of sides. Loss of erection, depression, major anxiety, but most of those I believe are due to elevated circulating estrogens whilst taking SERMS. This PCT i took arimidex with them and cut down on the sides tremendously.
    It's not uncommon for guys to need higher doses of ai when running hcg . I have seen many endos prescribe high doses of Adex alongside trt with hcg included

Quote Originally Posted by jomamma007 View Post
    For my cycle, under Adex 0.5 EOD, within few days, i start to feel all high estrogens symptons, as you described, first of all ANXIETY. With Adex 0.5 EOD, for my protocol, related to my body Fat % and etc., i found good compromise. Obviously, each have to learn by his body to recognize if the symptons/sides come from high estrogens level or drugs being even the latter cause symptons ( Adex might cause hot flashes for example as well as many others... ).

I think, introducing an AI in PCT could be useful if despite Nolva/Clomid administration do not mitigate the unbalance androgens/estrogens symptons. But i don't know if it's a an advisable practice.

Thread Information