• 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Letro on pct?

babydoll7 is offline Female Member

Letro on pct?

6'1

225 pds.

I'm finishing a 12wk cycle of 600mg test e and 200mg eq (every 6 days). In the past, I've only used .5 ml of Clomid for my PCT, and I've always experienced depression, low energy/libido, yet NO GYNO.

A friend recommended adding liquid Letro for this round of PCT. Shipment came today and I began research on how many ml to use everyday along with .5ml of Clomid.

Now, I saw several posts on how "harsh" Letro is and that it should only be used for gyno. I'm reading A LOT of conflicting info.

Can anyone set the record straight? I guess I could do trial and error???

Any input would be much appreciated.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should use nolva and clomid for your pct. 0.5ml tells us nothing about your dosage and duration btw.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    ^^^X2. Letro is a strong AI. AIs are used on cycle to keep E2 within range. AIs should not be used for gyno treatment or during PCT. Nolva and clomid are SERMs and are used for PCT. Nolva can also be used to treat gyno but ralox would be a better choice.

Thanks for the info. Any suggestions on what I can take during PCT for my depression, low energy/libido? I plan on Clomid .5 ed for 6wks or longer if needed.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by babydoll7 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Any suggestions on what I can take during PCT for my depression, low energy/libido? I plan on Clomid .5 ed for 6wks or longer if needed.
    When you say you are taking .5 ml of clomid it tells us nothing unless we know the mg/ml.

Using 5HTP helps my recovery depression. I only use it if depression get unbearable because it crushes my appetite. I have read that during PCT women can benefit from small doses of nolva to prevent E2 rebound.

Thanks for info guys!

I'm actually typing for my hubby. Obviously he wouldn't choose "babydoll" for a screen name

Looks like we will be ordering Nolva from AR-R . I ordered m2 from them and had no probs. He will be taking .5 ml of Clomid every day. If libido gets too low, sounds like m2 can help.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6'1

225 pds.

I'm finishing a 12wk cycle of 600mg test e and 200mg eq (every 6 days). In the past, I've only used .5 ml of Clomid for my PCT, and I've always experienced depression, low energy/libido, yet NO GYNO.

A friend recommended adding liquid Letro for this round of PCT. Shipment came today and I began research on how many ml to use everyday along with .5ml of Clomid.

Now, I saw several posts on how "harsh" Letro is and that it should only be used for gyno. I'm reading A LOT of conflicting info.

Can anyone set the record straight? I guess I could do trial and error???

Any input would be much appreciated.
    I know this wasn't the specific question, but if he cycles in the future, he should be using an AI during his cycle. Controlling estrogen during his cycle will reduce the risk for stroke, prostate disease, and help with any libido or erection issues.

Standard PCT should be clomid and nolva.
    babydoll7 likes this.

Thanks for info guys!

I'm actually typing for my hubby. Obviously he wouldn't choose "babydoll" for a screen name

Looks like we will be ordering Nolva from AR-R. I ordered m2 from them and had no probs. He will be taking .5 ml of Clomid every day. If libido gets too low, sounds like m2 can help.
    0.5ml is a unit volume not a dosage. What is the mg/ml?

numbere...

The clomid is a liquid so using an oral "doser". Loading it to 50ml. Is that not correct??

numbere...

The clomid is a liquid so using an oral "doser". Loading it to 50ml. Is that not correct??
    You need to tell us how many mg are in each ml?

Call me stupid but I'm confused. Thing goes .1, .2, .3, etc. continues up to 1ml

He had planned on loading it up to the 1ml mark

Call me stupid but I'm confused. Thing goes .1, .2, .3, etc. continues up to 1ml
    Your clomid should say something on it like 35 mg/ml. What does it say on the bottle?

oh...label on bottle is completely faded. Bottle is a pump and approx. 4" tall. Was told to load oral syringe to 1ml mark.

oh...label on bottle is completely faded. Bottle is a pump and approx. 4" tall. Was told to load oral syringe to 1ml mark.
    Unfortunately babydoll that just doesn't tell us anything as far as dosing goes
    MuscleInk and OdinsOtherSon like this.

Is it a blue bottle with a white pump, grey label, and clomiphene in black letters highlighted in blue?

lol
    thanks 4 your patience. Hopefully hubby can figure his own crap out

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Unfortunately babydoll that just doesn't tell us anything as far as dosing goes
    Agreed. Just get a new one and do it right. Cutting corners rarely works out well.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

psychoink is offline Junior Member
    I'm taking the same stuff from ar-r ... its pink. . I'm pretty sure its 35mgs per 1 ml... so .5 is only like 17mgs which is not enough.. I do 1.5... its around 50mgs... oh and the stuff taste like shit.. put it under ur tounge then chase it... or put it in juice

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    yes it is 35mgs per 1 ml for the pink clomid and 25 for nolva which is green so you should use it 2*1ML per bottle the first week and then just 1ML of each bottle in a juice , don't even try to swallow by itself is disgusting je je

Thread Information