797178sa is offline New Member

PCT 12wk Tren Cycle

Hey everyone,

I'm about to do my first cycle ever and just want to make sure I'm good to go on my PCT choices. I've done a lot of reading and think I'm good, but would appreciate some input from the pros. Diet and training have been solid for over 4 yrs.

Cycle:
    1-12 Test Prop 150 EOD
    1-12 Tren A 100 EOD
    1-12 Armidex .25 EOD

PCT:
    Clomid 100/50/50
    Nolvadex 20/20/20

Thanks for the input!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No Tren in your first cycle. I suggest test only with hcg and an ai alongside. Pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should wait a few years before cycling. At 21 years old your endocrine system is still developing. Using steroids now will make recovering your natural test production more difficult, and increase the risk of problems later in life. Push yourself in the gym natural for 3-4 more years. In your early 20s natural test production is very high, so eating and training correctly will net you crazy gains. If you can't meet your goals now then you won't see the results you want from AAS.

The Young and Steroids

As Jim said above first cycles are test only. You need to know how your body will react to test alone because it will be the base of all your future cycles. Why no mention of hCG or DA in your cycle?
    Last edited by numbere; 07-20-2014 at 07:46 PM.

797178sa is offline New Member
    I'll keep doing my research and reconsider about adding tren in the cycle, thanks for the input on that though. I was looking into adding HCG the other day and read that it could have negative effects on your thyroid which is why I was debating whether or not to use it. From what I've learned though it seems like it would definitely be best to run it. I was thinking about using it EW at 500iu?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 797178sa View Post
    I'll keep doing my research and reconsider about adding tren in the cycle, thanks for the input on that though. I was looking into adding HCG the other day and read that it could have negative effects on your thyroid which is why I was debating whether or not to use it. From what I've learned though it seems like it would definitely be best to run it. I was thinking about using it EW at 500iu?
    HCG at 250 iu 2 x ew should be plenty to maintain testicular function. I would also run an ai alongside. Be warned at your age the risks involved

Thread Information