mackbutter is offline New Member

PCT/ HCG / SERMs...

So, I've been on usually 150 mg of test e every 4 days for the past 20 weeks. (great times)
    + 0.6mg of letro once or twice/week + usually 250iu of HCG 2X per week(weeks 7-20) and some proviron recently.

I took my last shot of test(150mg) 10 days ago.

I have read so many different opinions about pct but here is my plan...

-10 days after my last shot of 150mg of test e I am starting a brief HCG blast dosed at 1800iu,1400,700,350, 250,200 EOD (so only 12 days of an HCG blast just to make sure the boys r GTG)
    -3 days after last shot of HCG I will start Clomid and Nolvadex :
    - clomid - 100/100/100/50/50/25
    -Nolvadex - 20/20/20 (I don't have much of it and I have not liked it in the past)

My curiosity lies in the HCG . Like stated, I have been using it at usually 250iu 2X/week for most of the 20 weeks. I don't imagine that it will do any harm to do a short blast now even though I have been using it while on test. And most of the blasts Ive read are between 16 - 24 days , so in comparison this is short. You read so many people arguing that the HCG blast must be 2000iu or more for almost a mth and then u read many others argue that it must be 500iu or less...so I decided to dose my blast taking both points into consideration. I mean it's mostly just cut n pasted broscience u find online and even HRT doctors r not on the same page when discussing pct...
    * Also, I don't tolerate nolvadex very well so was wondering if instead of just doing 2 weeks at 20/20/20 maybe it would be preferable to run it at 10/10/10/10/10/10 as Ive done in the past.

In the past Ive usually just ran a 5-7 week cycle(once per year) with HCG during cycle. No blast. And The small dose of Nolva(sometimes no nova at all) And recovered just fine. But this was 20 weeks and thought that a blast of hcg and including clomid was a good idea to b on the safe side.

Plus , I've read of folks including an AI along with their clomid/nolvadex but this does not appear to be very popular yet.

Any input appreciated

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Since you have been running hcg through the cycle I would discontinue it 3 days prior to starting pct. if you do not tolerate nolvadex well have you considered replacing it with torem?

mackbutter is offline New Member
    Thanks.
    No experience with torem. I doubt I can get my hands on some now so I think Ill just run the 10mg for 6 weeks with nolva and the full dose of clomid.

Thread Information