Hey guys im having trouble pinpointing the cause of this problem! I have successfully completed my first test only cycle but not without some negative estrogenic sides. My cycle consisted of test e 500 mg wk. adex .25 eod from time of first pin to last. About 2 weeks prior to finnishing cycle i experienced soreness and puffiness of the nips and ramped up the adex to .25 ed for those two weeks. And thru to my pct. i waited 10 dAys to perform my pct and stuck to protocol that austinite provided me. I am week 3 on my pct and am still experiencing this discomfort and watery nip. The only thing that i did outside of my suggested protocol was that i used no hcg whilst on cycle and felt that i was ok ! I rationolized this because i jad minimal atrophy and extremely strong drive. I am curiouse as to wether this is estrogen related or progesterone related. Id also like to add that i did have a firm slightly smaller than a pee sized lump behind my nips that has since softened but not gone! I have clomid nolva caber and adex on hand any help would b greatly apreciated!