gorog25 is offline Junior Member

Confused with PCT

Hi Guys,
    By now I figured out this is the most important factor of the cycle. The last few days I was keep reading the posts and the stickies, but still confused about doses and compounds and when to use what.
    I would appreciate a proper advice before I start anything.
    My plan so far:
    Week 1-14 test-e 3x250mg/week
    Week 1-12 Deca 2x200mg/week
    week 12-16 HCG 7x500iu + Nolva 7x20mg/week
    PCT should start Week 17
    How should i continue HCG and Nolav and what dose? Do I need anything else?
    I would like a icrementing Clenbuterol cycle with Keto for 4 weeks. When should i start it?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Discontinue the hcg three days prior to starting pct. pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Discontinue the hcg three days prior to starting pct. pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Ok I believe you mean Clomid or Nolva. Am I right? According the post cycle therapy description this two work the same way and do not need both on PCT.
    Do I still have to start with 40mg nolva even If I take it with HCG every day?
    Is Arimidex dosed with 0.5mg EOD during cycle is important to being safe?
    When can I start supplementing clen ? I wanted to start straight after the last test dose or even a little earlier. Is it a good idea?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No offence but with these basic questions and a poor cycle/pct layout I'm curious how many cycles you have ran? This looks like a first timers attempt to me.

What are your stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gorog25
    Ok I believe you mean Clomid or Nolva. Am I right? According the post cycle therapy description this two work the same way and do not need both on PCT.
    Do I still have to start with 40mg nolva even If I take it with HCG every day?
    Is Arimidex dosed with 0.5mg EOD during cycle is important to being safe?
    When can I start supplementing clen? I wanted to start straight after the last test dose or even a little earlier. Is it a good idea?
    No I meant both Clomid and nolvadex for pct. please answer back in blacks questions before moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    No offence but with these basic questions and a poor cycle/pct layout I'm curious how many cycles you have ran? This looks like a first timers attempt to me.

What are your stats?
    Yes I am a firs timer.But I am write down some background info before you point me to the nutrition forum
    I was train regularly since age of 18. I was 100kg muscular guy with 10% BF than I become ill the age of 27 and must live the Gym and all the sports until the 2013 August
    During the that period my body composition changed. BF increased and Muscle mass decreased. The worst was 73kg with 21%BF
    Anyway since 2013 August I start to train again. Now my stats.
    Age 34
    weight 88kg= 196.2 lbs
    height 184cm= 6 feet
    BF 11.5%

My goal is to gain as much lean muscle as possible with the cycle, than burn the rest of the fat the end of the cycle with clen .

I do not want to stress my liver with dianabol that is why I chose Deca and according to my BW and goal the 400mg is just about enough. Deca also good for joints and it does not produce much estrogen.I do have a bit of a joint problem and muscle tenseness because of GVHD so deca maybe help with this too.

Ok before you ask I should mention I am on remission since four years and I got confirmation from my doctor that neither of the gear I want to use could cause any issue with my previous illness and I am considered as healthy person.

I would really want to know why you said it is pure cycle? The way how I figured out comes from this site, actually most from the stickies.

But actually I read different information from different people and now completely confused.
    That is why I opened this thread to put things right before I star anything and do my shopping.

Just one to mention is Arimidex on the drog description the author clearly mentioned that is better to us it during cycle then PCT, but one sticky Pheedno's actually include it on the PCT.
    Same thing with Nolva and clomid I see people use both but on the post cycle therapy I mentioned above the author said" Nolva or clomid which ever you chose"
    Could be there is a problem with my understanding because i am not a native English speaker, so I really need to put this things right.
    Last edited by gorog25; 09-12-2014 at 09:51 AM.

As a first timer your cycle proposal is overkill in the number of compounds and amounts. Below is a link you should read it will give you all the info you need on running a test only cycle safely with all on and post cycle ancillaries detailed. Whatever thread you may have read is old and needs to be discounted.

As for your goals of bulking then cutting? Stick to one you won't have time to do both satisfactorily.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

As a first timer your cycle proposal is overkill in the number of compounds and amounts. Below is a link you should read it will give you all the info you need on running a test only cycle safely with all on and post cycle ancillaries detailed. Whatever thread you may have read is old and needs to be discounted.

As for your goals of bulking then cutting? Stick to one you won't have time to do both satisfactorily.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Well I am feeling so silly. I read this before actually I read most of austinite's threads and really like them. I do not know how it is escaped my observation. Maybe I read it somewhere at the beginning. Everything in it.

I talked to one guy who use AAS and he had same health issue like me. So he talk to me about deca and he was much higher dose what I wanted to use. Actually he mentioned that deca helped him with joint and muscle issues. So i really want to include deca into my cycle. Should I reduce the amount? According to my weight 400mg sounds OK.

I agree 750 mg test -e sound a bit crazy to a first timer. I just like to push myself for a limit Anyway I will use 500

Thanks BB to point me to he right direction.

How long should I wait with the clen ?

I'd Leave the deca out (work out how to control e2 from your test dose this cycle) and you shouldn't even have a clen plan yet I think you'll be unhappy as I said if you try to bulk and cut in the same cycle.

Run your test only cycle as a cut or bulk and go from there. Eating about 300-400 cals above your actual maintenance calories should ensure steady LBM growth provided you have your macro split right and a good workout programme. You will need to add calories as your LBM progresses throughout the cycle. If you are gaining too much fat lower your cals slightly. Leave any cutting for well after pct IMO.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 09-12-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'd Leave the deca out (work out how to control e2 from your test dose this cycle) and you shouldn't even have a clen plan yet I think you'll be unhappy as I said if you try to bulk and cut in the same cycle.

Run your test only cycle as a cut or bulk and go from there. Eating about 300-400 cals above your actual maintenance calories should ensure steady LBM growth provided you have your macro split right and a good workout programme. You will need to add calories as your LBM progresses throughout the cycle. If you are gaining too much fat lower your cals slightly. Leave any cutting for well after pct IMO.
    Ok I will do that, and see how it goes. I will post my results. Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information